• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

least fav pokemon

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    My least favorite is Magikarp although it evolves into Gyrados and becomes useful.
    I also hate most bug pokemon (Caterpie, Wurmple, Weedle etc.)

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Sorry to all the fans but the pokemon I find most irritating is Jynx...

Firstly, it has no legs! Before you ask how I know, look at it on the Pokedex on Stadium 1and (I think) Stadium 2. Secondly, its design is horrible. It looks like a really ugly woman...thats about it. What kind of Pokemon goes around kissing things. 'Ah look, its a Rayquaza. Jynx, kiss it to death!' O_o Another thing I wonder is how on Earth is a Ice type? It doesn't even look like a Ice type. Seel, okay...Shelder, okay...but Jynx no way looks like a Ice type. Psychic...maybe...but Ice? If you asked me, I'd say its normal but honestly I dont have a clue what I would type it as... Seriously, Jynx is at the bottom of my wishlist. Smoochum, I can tolerate...but Jynx? I only caught one to fill my Pokedex then I never saw it again. Hopefully in the future, they wont make a Jynx evolution.....hopefully they wont...

Years
    Sorry to all the fans but the pokemon I find most irritating is Jynx...

Firstly, it has no legs! Before you ask how I know, look at it on the Pokedex on Stadium 1and (I think) Stadium 2. Secondly, its design is horrible. It looks like a really ugly woman...thats about it. What kind of Pokemon goes around kissing things. 'Ah look, its a Rayquaza. Jynx, kiss it to death!' O_o Another thing I wonder is how on Earth is a Ice type? It doesn't even look like a Ice type. Seel, okay...Shelder, okay...but Jynx no way looks like a Ice type. Psychic...maybe...but Ice? If you asked me, I'd say its normal but honestly I dont have a clue what I would type it as... Seriously, Jynx is at the bottom of my wishlist. Smoochum, I can tolerate...but Jynx? I only caught one to fill my Pokedex then I never saw it again. Hopefully in the future, they wont make a Jynx evolution.....hopefully they wont...

I totally agree with you xD
    Then I hate Probopass.. it doesen't look nicely oo'

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    my least favorite pokemons would be Leafeon, Charizard, Umbreon.
    I have many more but these are my best favorite pokemons. They're great and awesome!

salmence33

I'm out here
    Years
    • He/him
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    zubats.They won't leave alone in any game, not even pokemon ranger.
    If you walk into a cave take one step,WILD ZUBAT APPEARS.
    It makes me want to shoot it

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Ruriri (Azurill), Dainozu (Probopass), Mimiroppu (Lopunny), Zubatto (Zubat), Fushigibana (Venusaur), and sooooo much more. .

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Any pokemon that abuses Protect such as Pellipper.
    Also, Bidoof (no, that face isn't cute, and I liked all the other newbie rodents. I just hate Bidoof.), Zubat (useless, overpopulated, screeching cave-garbage), and Oddish (it is a weed; overabundant and annoying as heck). There are more, but I would be typing for a while.

matt561

Your French Charizard
    Years
    Any pokemon that resemble humans or atleast ones that are non animal's such as Nzleaf,drowsy,Mr mime and the rest of that lot

Immortal_one

Math is power.
    Years
    Dunsparce, straight up.
    It's the most useless pokemon to me, with it having a terrible moveset and being of my least favorite type, normal.

Shaterpie

Gold Caterpie > Red Gyarados
    Years
    Bidoof - Why?
    Probopass - Is this some kind of racism against Jews?
    All the baby pokemon - There is no point in you.
    Rhyperior - Wtf?
    Most other evolutions of Generation I Pokemon introduced in Generation IV - Way to kill off the originals.

Years
    Whut? Why is there a thread like this? What a negative thread! No one wants to hear anybody else bash on their fave pokemon, it might hurt someone's feelings.
    I'm really sorry, but some of the posts about the least favorite Pokemon were somewhat offensive.
    *shot*
    Sorry, offtopic and a bit rude, I know.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Oddish, Magikarp, Tenticool, Zubat. There.

If you have a problem about what Pokémon I hate, then don't come crying to me, because not EVERYONE likes every Pokémon.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2009
    bidoof - i usually dont hate common pokemon, but bidoof is extremely ugly so i dont like it
    cricketune - simply stupid =D
    adolgnet - no comment
    pikachu - i just hate it, dunno why
    pachasiru (or whatever it name is like) - almost as ugly as bidoof
    miltank - i always hated the 3rd johto badge because of roll...

Back