• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Least Favorite Gen 6 Pokemon

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 26, 2023
    What are your least favorite Gen 6 Pokemon and why?

I personally am not a huge fan of Bunnelby / Diggersby...It's horrendously ugly and almost useless in any team. The stats are also terrible.

I was also pretty skeptical at first about Klefki but surprisingly enough it's in OU and it's actually kinda cute.

khaozz

Peace sells, but who's buying?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    This is probably an unpopular opinion, but I absolutely cannot stand the entire Froakie line. They have hideous designs in my opinion, they're constantly shoved in my face due to their popularity, and it seems that Game Freak has intentionally shafted the other two Kalos starters in favor of Froakie. It gets an amazing Hidden Ability, while Chesnaught's is good but not amazing, and Delphox's is lackluster. Before ORAS, this thing got 2 signature moves while the other two starters only had one each. Even after Spiky Shield, Mystical Fire, and Water Shuriken were no longer exclusive to the starters in ORAS, Mat Block is still exclusive to Greninja. Even its movepool manages to piss me off. How does a witch get a comparatively shallow movepool, while a ninja gets an expansive one? How does that make any sense? Then there's the fact that it's in Super Smash Bros. 4 (and the other two aren't, what a shocker), which means that I can't enjoy the game for long without this thing being continually shoved in my face by both the AI and other players. I respect the opinions of those who do like it, but it is in my opinion the worst starter Pokemon and the second worst Pokemon I have ever had the misfortune to see.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Definitely Mega-Charizard, both X and Y equally. Alongside, I would also like to say Greninja.

Edit: Whoops, I'm sorry; I've misread the thread title. One of my least favorites from Kalos is Flabebe.

Last edited:
    Years
    Diggersby and Klefki are my least favorite.

Avalugg is close behind, though I do not dislike it, I just sort of forget it exists.

Years
    There are few gen six Pokemon that I like, but the one I dislike the most is Klefki. A bunch of keys is a Pokemon? Who knew...

Attacks and stat-wise, I think Klefki is pretty cool! ...and annoying!

AngelYT

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2017
    Generation 6 is one of my favourite generations. It has many Pokemon designs with good potential but also a handful of Pokemon that could have been worked on a little better and they make me think to myself.. "Why?..Really.??". Here they are!

Aromatisse:
    Aromatisse is a small, bipedal, bird-like Pokémon. Its body is purple and is surrounded by a pink fur or feather-like coat, with a black bow on its lower back. Its face resembles a mask used by plague doctors. Lets stop the description here. This Pokemon which is meant to be fragrant and beautiful has been designed around a medical physician who treated victims of the plague. Why did Pokemon do thisssss. I do like the shiny form and it is good at some battling if used correctly. But this Pokemon shouldn't have been based on this back story.

Slurpuff:
    Slurpuff is a Pokemon who eats so many sweets that it becomes sticky. I just want you guys to think of this for a second. This Pokemon's fur is sticky, therefore how many leaves, dirt and foreign objects are attached to this thing? It must be of such high maintenance to keep this Pokemon. I know this is a very literal perspective but these lists need to be based on all factors and not just major perks.

Klefki:
    Poor Klefki. This Pokemon, like Vanilish and its evolution chain have been deemed the fortune to looking like a human necessity item. Just as you wouldn't want to put Cynthia next to a Vanillish, you wouldn't want to put Klefki with someone who is prone to losing their keys! Why have Pokemon been designed on keys!! Pokemon are animals, creatures.. Why are they based on keyss??!! Was Klefki a ghastly who possessed the keys? Who knows but this Pokemon shouldn't really be a Pokemon, it doesn't have an evolution or anything it is just there.

Anyways, this is one of my favourite generations so I will not throw hate on it. I have only listed basic characteristics which could pose this view on the Pokemon and it is my view so please don't be salty if I listed something you love! I am sorry!!! Anyways if you got to the end of this, good job and thanks for reading!

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Probably Binacle for me. Normally, I don't dislike a Pokemon just because it looks bad. But Binacle... what is that thing? It looks horrendous and even isn't cute despite being a first stage Pokemon. I don't have problems with Barbaracle, though.

I also don't like Furfrou. Why should the trimming gimmick be exclusive to this Pokemon only? If you ask me, there are many other Pokemon that should be able to be trimmed. Pokemon like Arcanine, Stoutland, Delcatty, Luxray, and even Jynx come to mind. Also, when not trimmed, Furfrou isn't that pleasant to look at, and chasing it in Pokemon X and Y was almost as annoying as chasing Farfetch'd in HG/SS.

Wyntilda

[span="font-family: 'times new roman'; letter-spac
    Years
    • Age 26
    • she/her
    • Sinnoh
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Personally, I would say Klefki was my least favourite. Not even my least favourite Gen VI Pokémon, but my least favourite of the entire metagame. It's stats are mediocre at best, and it serves very little purpose in any aspect of the game. It feels like a filler.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I didn't really care for Binacle or its evolved form. When I first saw it, it was like WTF is that. Even more so it's evolved form. It was like someone was bored and just threw things together and TA DA new Pokemon.

Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Jun 12, 2024
    I can't stand Klefki, though I have to concede it is useful. Binacle/Barbaracle, as others have pointed out, are terrible Pokemon designs. I disagree about Diggersby, which seems to be a popular choice in this thread. I think it's a rather average design.

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    so we all agree they just started making some pokemon out of moronic things. Klefki is the worst. Lets make more decisions like the trubbish line! I get how they were trying to recreate muks line...but it was just bad.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
    For me has to be the entire Froakie line, mores specifically Greninja has to be my least favorite Pokemon of the entire 6th gen, 2nd to last from all Pokemon combined (Blaziken takes the last spot)
    their design and how much overused it was made me really dislike it.

I'm one of the few who can say that they really hate it

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Aromatisse, simply because I wanted it to be this:

Least Favorite Gen 6 Pokemon

(i wish i could find the source for this /sob)

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    Least favorite? Hmm. Chespin's evolutions for sure is in this pool. What a real shame. And Aromatisse's line. Hawlucha is pretty bad too.

But the King of ugliness? Barbaracle's line, FOR SURE.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    Avalugg is my least favourite. I think Bergmite is absolutely adorable but Avalugg just feels really ugly and disappointing. I haven't used one in battle though so I can't comment on it from that perspective.

Back