• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Least Favorite Marvel Movie?

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
  • From the slue of Marvel movies distributed by countless production companies, which one is your least favorite? Is it the plot, the consistency, the acting, the accuracy? What makes you not like your choice?

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    Apparently Daredevil was bad, I however loved it. Just the fact of seeing my favorite marvel character in a live action movie was the reason I love it so much. To answer the question fantastic four 2. Spiderman 3 and the amazing spiderman, in three it got weird at a few places and in the amazing spiderman Ben parker never uttered those famous words but he came close but he never hit the nail on the head plus peter used BING... BING FOR CHRISTS SAKE, THE WORST SEARCH ENGINE POSSIBLE.

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
    Years
  • Apparently Daredevil was bad, I however loved it. Just the fact of seeing my favorite marvel character in a live action movie was the reason I love it so much. To answer the question fantastic four 2. Spiderman 3 and the amazing spiderman, in three it got weird at a few places and in the amazing spiderman Ben parker never uttered those famous words but he came close but he never hit the nail on the head plus peter used BING... BING FOR CHRISTS SAKE, THE WORST SEARCH ENGINE POSSIBLE.

HEY! In Amazing Fantasy #15 (Spider-Man's comic debut) Ben never utters those words either. It's in the closing panel, in a narrative box. ASM stayed as close to the 1963 comic (Again, Amazing Fantasy #15)
    as it could in a modern day movie (2011/'12). And, I, being a hardcore Spider-Man Fan (Lol; rymed) am very proud of Webb's (the director of ASM) rendition in both creativity and accuracy.

_______

I really hated Spider-Man 3... The whole movie was rushed and there were too many villains and Topher Grace made a poor movie-rendition of Eddie Brock Jr. (Venom)

Years
  • Daredevil was bad. Electra was less bad. First Fantastic Four movie was bad. Second Fantastic Four movie was less bad. Ghost Rider movies were OH MY GOD WHAT WERE THEY THINKING bad. But the crème de la crème of bad Marvel movies is, I think, Hulk. The Ang Lee one. Somehow the critics loved it, but that might be because they had never seen a non-campy superhero movie so they just had their minds blown by having their small expectations broken. I say broken, not exceeded, because Hulk is one mess of a movie. There is a 20 minute long (give or take, feels that long anyway) intro that's all closeup cellular sfx weirdness and it all goes downhill from there. The worst part is that you don't care at all for anyone in the film because the dialogue is bad and the acting is bad. It's just bad. Bad bad bad. And did I say boring? My goodness, what a slow, drama-less movie. Bad and boring. Hulk. Blah.

Reactions: T!M

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • I never liked both Ghost Rider movies, but I can't hate them because Nicholas Cage.

Hate is a strong word, but I'm with Scarf in regards to the Hulk movie.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • Despite Hulk being one of my favorite characters in Marvel. The Ang Lee version of Hulk just didn't do it for me. They had a little TOO much backstory about Bruce Banner and not enough Hulk on screen. Also, Hulk was a bit TOO huge compared to his real size ._.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • Spiderman 3, X-Men The Last Stand, Elektra, all the Punisher films, all the Ghost Rider films, all the Hulk films. I really love the direction the movies have taken since Iron Man, but all those ones I just listed are hard to watch. My favorite's are the X-Men series (except for The Last Stand)...Brian Singer has done some amazing things with the franchise and the newest film Days of Future Past looks incredible.

Shadeh

KABOOM!
    Years
  • Please don't hate, I hate all the Superhero movies, they JUST aren't interesting or entertaining to me :/

Last edited:
    Back