• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Least Favorite Movie

Apathetic_Yen

very original
Years
  • So what is your least favorite Pokemon movie?

Mine is the tenth one. That one is more like my most hated why? Well the story was pretty bland, everything that happened was all too random and dumb luck and the english voice over made me want to chop off my ears. Worst of all, Gallade did nothing at all and instead they choose to use a Lickilicky for the fighting. W0w. That's cool I guess. I found the whole movie very bad overall and the action did not excite me like the 7th movie.

Swampert 22

Is making tools for you...
    Years
  • I really disliked the 6th movie with Jirachi in it. R...e...a...l...l...y B...o...r...i...n...g

I think its just because I don't like Jirachi as a legendary. Too wimpy...

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Hmm, the one with Lucario (Rucario? I can't remember), but yeah, it sucked big time. My favorite was the first, the second is a close tie. Actually, I really like the first 4, they seemed to get suckier from there on out.

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2012
    i thought i was going to HATE the 10th one, but once you get past the aweful voice overs i guess it wasnt to bad.

i actually really liked the lucario and the mystery of mew movie, not as good as the original ones, but still a decent movie.

jirachi movie was nice, i dont like jirachi as a ledgendary in the anime, but in the games he is kinda cool. anyways, yea he was SO CUTE in the movies, and i like that i guess.... same thing im looking forward to in the new movie, some people are looking forward to seeing regigigas and giratina owning everything. im looking forward to seeing cute lil shaymin :).

anyways, i also think the manaphy movie is quite good, it starts off a bit meh, but it gradually gets better. after manaphy hatches its actually a kinda nice movie.

i dont think i have "hated" any of the movies, but my least liked one was the 10th movie, but only just. only because the voice overs let me down

Cid

Years
  • I don't really hate any of the movies, but I'd say the tenth movie would be one of the most boring ones... Maybe it's because there was no main villain... Or it lacked something that the others had.

I also agree with Peanutassailant... The voice overs were bad...

Years
  • In all honesty I have yet to see all the pokemon films. Out of the ones I have seen I disike the 3rd one most. I don't know why but I found the storyline very boring.

Years
  • huh?

lucario and the mystery of mew is by far the best one
    worst one was probably the 7th one cos pidgeotto didnt feature

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hmm.. honestly, even though I like all the movies, my least favorites are probably the 4th and and the 10th.

The 10th movie I found myself not enjoying too much.. and I thought the dub would be more amusing, but I was mostly wrong. I liked it, but it was sorta dull.

The 4th also wasn't one of my favorites.. dunno why. I've seen it quite a few times, but in comparison to others, I don't care for it much.

I also wasn't too fond of the 9th movie, just because of the voiceovers. Wasn't used to them at the time, but the movie itself was cute. Jack = win.

Aqua Mudkip

LOL I'm okay!
    Years
  • Aqua Mudkip: LOL No one hates the 5th which is a good thing. I didn't like 10th and 4th movie too cause they're bland and Prof. Oak didn't look like THAT in the manga. The young manga Prof. Oak had more image of him than the other one in the 4th.

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
  • Pretty much the 9th... Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea... it sounds like the new Indiana Jones movie... lol... Why?? I think its stupid when Ash like i dunno swimming happily??

gameplay

Beginning Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2010
    For me it's either the 2nd one or the 7th one...
    Power of One or Destiny Deoxys
    BORING TO ME!!!!

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2009
    I loved the 10th, 9th and 5th movies but I don't know why though, I just do. I absolutely hated watching the 4th movie and the 7th one seemed very corny. I also didn't really like the 6th movie because I don't like Max and he was the co-star of it.

Back