• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Least Favorite Movie?

DragonsCanBite

Ancient Member
    Years
    The old movie "ET" was the worst movie I watched, it was so terrible and long enough to put you to sleep. And Brokeback Mountain was the worst cowboy homosexual comedy ever. Also the worst comedy I've seen.

DragonsCanBite

~\"Metal Sonic"/~

Pure Evil
    Years
    DSSBobby said:
    I just saw King Kong and hated it. It was a waste of time.
    *Stabs Several Thousand Times*

Meh, anyway...
    ...being a Sci-Fi channel freak, a bunch of these movies you most likeley won't know...
    My Least Favorite Movies are...
    Shark Hunter: EVERY SINGLE MAIN CHARACTER DIES!
    Carnosaur: Bad movie. Once again, everybody dies
    Carnosaur 3: Overall bad movie.
    Raptor: Every single sceen with these so-caller "Raptors" is Stock footage from The 3 Carnosaur movies.
    NOT King Kong: REALLY GOOD MOVIE!
    STILL NOT King Kong: STILL A REALLY GOOD MOVIE!
    AND YET STILL NOT King Kong: GUESS WHAT? STILL A REALLY GOOD MOVIE!
    Arachnid:Just didn't like it...
    Raptor Island: The raptors looked like crap,and al they did was eat the dead bodies of other raptors while they got shot down...

misty_moon

~Save the dub!
    Years
    Roy Mustang said:
    I wasn't very fond of Ella Enchanted. It bored the wits out of me; the transitions were rapidly placed; and while its exterior was all charming and dreamlike, the contents were unsatisfactory. My mother didn't get the plotline at all, and I felt guilty for dragging her into the movie theater just to watch that. .-.; I'll stick with the book.

Same here, I hated the movie, loved the book.

If it had just stayed with the book, it actually might've been good.

nk3

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2006
    I really disliked The Grudge. I just couldn't sink into the movie and sat there for the whole thing bored out of my brains.

Years
    I really disliked The Grudge because it was boring. Also because my "step-father" would copy the "aaaaah" noise that the girl does. It was absolutley annoying.
    Wolf Creek was a really horrible movie.

DR.MUNCHLAX

Just passing by.
    Years
    My least favorite movie is MORTAL KOMBAT 2: ANNIHILATION, it is so bad in my eyes that I don't even want to talk about it.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Sweeties, try watching Silent Hill the movie. I've cried so bad knowing that I paid to watch that garbage. ;0;

*Empress_of_Dreams*

Goddess of Dreams
    Years
    Hiccup said:
    Tron was so boring and dumb. Do not watch it.

*Falls over*

You got to be kidding me! Tron happens to be (at the time) the best in techonological developement expecially for video games and also for current animation you see in films today. Without Tron we probably would not be as advanced as we are in techonology for films and developement.

Ok yes I am a video game nerd and will support Tron untill the end.

Anyway my least favorite movie is probably any Rap movies or Rappers making movies based on their life such as Hustle and Flow and even 8 miles or that 50 cent film. I am sorry but I can't see how these films are that great. Though I can see why 8 miles and Hustle and Flow are great but I still didn't like them and was not my taste.

anakin

resigned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2013
    My least Favorite movies are Are the Harry Potter movies. Im just not into wizardry. And I'm not into Titanic despite i'm into Titanic the shipwreck. The Love story ruined the historical bases. And not only they show Titanic's first officer Murdoch shooting two passengers then himself.

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
    Leprechan. Not only was it a cheap Chuckie spin off (which they suck all ready) but it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooo cheesy and pathetic. Whoever thought of a pyscho irish midget going around killing people was retarded

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    shrek 3. Shrek (the original) was epic, one of the best animated movies out there, maybe THE best. shrek 2 was a fitting sequel, but didn't blow me away by any means.

3 was awful. NOT funny at all...except the 1st part. It was all downhill from there. I wouold've rather done...*gulp*...homework.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    Borat. People will call me crazy, but I seriously hate that movie. It was crude, rascist and chauvinistic. Therefore, I didn't find anything appealing about it, and took an immediate loathing =]

Back