• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Least Favorite Player Character?

Skiatra

Noobin', LIKE A BOSS
Years
  • Lyra, She looked like she was 3

And Bel's outfit? Don't get me started,where did they even come up with it?

Kroso

Sleeping soundly
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Dec 22, 2016
    Dawn,I just I don't know didn't feel like play a Pokemon game with her in it,plus I didn't like the Anime of D/P/PT so yeah,that figures.

razzbat

dancer
    Years
  • so much hate for lyra... personally i really like her outfit, especially her hat.

Hilda. She honestly looks so stupid in that outfit. She also looks a little.. err.. 'loose' for a ten year old.
    from what i have heard the main trainers for bw are meant to be alot older, around 14-17 or something.

while i have to say i pretty much like all of them, i was a bit dissapointed with hilbert though just because he seems so ordinary, using a cap the same way red does. i still like his design, just i wished they would have been a bit more innovative.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    Lyra...the one who killed Kris. And her hat looks like a Drifblim is stuffed inside.

Years
  • Lucas and Lyra.
    Lucas because I dislike his clothes and style in general and he just seems bland in comparison to the other male trainers.

Lyra however, I dislike for the complete opposite reasons. Her costume is just too much and I generally preferred Crys' design as it was much more original.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Lucas, in my opinion he looks like the word that has the letters G and the letter A and the letter Y. No offence though, just sharing my thoughts.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    I don't like Lucas, that scarf and weird hat just don't appeal to me, it doesn't fit in with the other designs. I don't like Lyra for the same reason - her hat and hair just look ridiculous, and I LOVE Kris, and I would have loved to see Kris instead of Lyra. Lastly, I don't like Hilda. For starters, her name, I don't like it one bit. I like the name Touko, but Hilda, not so much. Her outfit is also something that bothers me, she looks like a trucker girl, or somewhere around that neighbourhood, and I don't like the colours of her cap. I have never liked pink though, and especially in combination with white, I would have liked her design way more if her cap was the same colour as Hilbert's.

Hawk.

The Hawist
    Years
    • Age 29
    • PA
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    I dislike Hilbert, his name is just ugly to me in my opinion. Everyone else I actually like.

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2014
    Lucas- a boy in a beret? Kill him now, though his jacket was pretty cool in Platinum.

Dawn- She has to have the ugliest outfit of them all. A pink, plated miniskirt with some kind of spikey black blouse? A hot pink scarf? Those hair pins? A thin bracelet with only two beads? Yuck. The beanie cap? Even worse. Fortunately, her Platinum outfit is much cuter. Unfortunately, I hated her in the anime. How she would always say "no need to worry"- talk about overconfidence! And let's not begin on her please-don't-return... ever Piplup. I guarantee that her next appearance in the anime will have her doing the fire-water pledge combo in a contest. That's not for Dawn, May deserves it!

May is my favorite. I love her hairstyle, her spandex outfit, even the waist pack! Seriously, waist packs should be in style, solely because of her. Light brown hair and blue eyes? That's me! However, I would change a few things with her. One, and this really would just be a bonus for me, would have her hair color be a little bit brighter so it would be kind of a golden brown. Two, lose the bandana- maybe replace it with goggles. Three, lose the family. No little brother. Instead, I prefer it if she was the daughter of Professor Birch like she can be in the games. Four, intelligence. She's kind of... well, not very sharp. But most of that can be cited due to her inexperience with Pokemon. Five, mudkip. I love torchic, but instead of a squirtle, she could've got a Mudkip instead of Brock. Six, have her Eevee evolve into a Jolteon, Espeon, or Leafeon- I'm not too crazy about Glaceon. Seven, no Munchlax. It's okay if she's a bad cook (too bad they didn't make Dawn a bad cook- she always has to be perfect at everything). Eight, catch that little Swablu she befriended in Hoenn. There was so much chemistry there! And I love Altaria! And... that's about it.

LyokoGirl5000

Lyoko Princess
    Years
  • I don't like Lyra because all I can see is her stupid hat! I also don't like Ethan/Gold in the second gen games. He looks too much like Red.

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016
    lyra looks like ridiculus. When I first saw her in HG/SS, I laughed so hard

Years
  • Probably May and Lyra. May gets on my nerves in the games and the anime, and Lyra's outfit is just ridiculous. Actually, most of the female characters annoy me. The only one I've really liked is Hilda- her design was cool. I liked Dawn's DP design, but hated her Platinum one.

Lyra...the one who killed Kris. And her hat looks like a Drifblim is stuffed inside.

I LOL'd so hard at your comment. That's exactly what I was thinking the entire time I was playing SS.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 5, 2021
    Hilbert. Reason why?

his name is just ugly

His name, is just plain horrible. I gave him the Japanese derivative in Black.

And Lyra, nothing really against her. I just preferred Kris.

Back