• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Least Favorite Player Character?

MuffinPaula

「PONPON!? ??
Years
  • You mean Brendan.

I see you like the female designs better than the males.
    I knew it was 1 of those.

Yes I do like 10x better. Without the clothing I say Brandon. Man he seems stupid../shot. I do like Barry and Silver though... and Cheren

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • Why all the hate on Lyra? ;o Frankly I don't hate any of them, I can't really give my opinion on the Player White because she doesn't show up in-game if you choose the opposite gender. Ethan doesn't really appeal to me, he's not the same Gold that was introduced in 2000 :[

Years
  • Why all the hate on Lyra? ;o Frankly I don't hate any of them, I can't really give my opinion on the Player White because she doesn't show up in-game if you choose the opposite gender. Ethan doesn't really appeal to me, he's not the same Gold that was introduced in 2000 :[

Hilda actually shows up as your partner in the Battle Subway Multi Battles (if the player is male), while Hilbert will replace her if the player is female.

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2017
    Hilda... who ventures into neck-high snow in cut-off shortshorts, a tank top and a ponytail? Eh. Lyra was pretty bad, too.

Oh yeah, that is pretty stupid how the characters wear all these skimpy clothes in really cold weather. I remember Dawn in Platinum. She's all bundled up for cold weather, and even has a scarf, but... she STILL wears that ridiculously short skirt.

Back