• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Least Favorite Pokemon To Encounter

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2012
    Magikarp! All Magikarp just frustrate me! Espcially when im surfing to an important destination thats when stumbling upon a Magikarp frustrates me the most. They are just so useless to fight and feel like a wast of time

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Zubats and Tentacools. I tend to see 'em more than Magikarps. I do like the Pokemon, but not when I'm trying to get somewhere.

Years
  • There are a few Pokemon I CAN'T STAND to run into.

Foremost are Zubats. They have appeared in every Regional PokeDex in all of the current games. Them and Geodudes as well. I also hate running into the earlier common Pokemon Like Rattatas and Pidgeys.

So, I'm very happy to get my hands on Black and White so I don't have to run into those anymore. But, I'll probably find a Pokemon that will fit in this list later.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • A bunch, to be honest:
    -Zubat (I hate running into them all the time in caves)
    -Geodude (same as above)
    -Magikarp (can't I fish for something I actually want for once without those getting in the way?)
    -Bidoof (don't know why; they're annoying)
    -Wobbuffet (I can't run from them; I have to catch it or defeat it, without it using Counter/Mirror Coat/Destiny Bond in the wrong situations)

InfernoHo-Oh

has returned
    Years
  • Zubats, Tentacools, Bidoofs, Rattatas, any annoying Pokemon. MAINLY when I am trying to avoid wild Pokemon battles.

Linkdude231

Hylian Chosen One
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2018
    i hate zubat and geodude!!!! Geodude can appear anywhere and zubat is almost always something you see in caves and outside!

Pandesal

W - Luna! Trigger!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2011
    Zubat. And maybe Raticate, for the multiple times they didn't let me flee and proceeded to kill off whoever is at the front of my party, who is usually at red health every time I encounter one >:|

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
  • Zubat. I try to flee fail, it confuses me, i try to run a couple times, still fail, then I'm fighting that dang zubat/golbat while confused. Golbat is even worse cause it can actually pose a threat.

Lord Yawgmoth

Lord of all Phyrexia
    Years
  • Golbat.
    He's far worse then Zubat, at least you can run from Zubat/he won't kill you.
    I'm going to dread the day when Crobat becomes a wild Pokemon.

Inferny

Lord of Pokabu
    Years
  • Rattatta, Pidgey and Zubat. Why can't Nintendo make some of the more interesting Pokemon common instead? Like Shroomish or Burmy or something!

Years
  • ZUBAT. Haha I truly hate zubat. That's really the only pokemon I hate to run into at any given time. But I hate when like, let's say I'm training a water type, so I'm level grinding in a cave looking for graveler or something and run into every other pokemon that I'm NOT looking for haha

Ficher

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2012
    Rattata. This Pokémon makes mad! What the hell were they thinking when they put such an ugly rat?

monsutafangs

тнαт вσу ιѕ α мσηѕтєя~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    Zubats. Oh how I dispise them! I see them way too often.. I've come to actually dislike Crobat, because of its 'horrid past life'

Back