• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Least favorite pokemon

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
    Years
    I can understand your thought on Lurantis. I personally like the design but you do have to admit its stats are kinda messed up and it has nothing special about it.

I like the design, too. It's just everything else is kind of mute. If it wasn't a Totem Pokemon, I probably would have forgotten about it. The design is nice, but there's just nothing memorable about it to me.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    It's a shame that something so cute as Alolan Rattata has to evolve into something so ugly and infuriating as Alolan Raticate. .___.

Yeah, true. I love Alolan Rattata but I don't want to make it evolve, ever.
    Also, Alolan Persian.

But my vote goes for Komala: I don't dislike the design really, but for a stand alone Pokemon?? It need an evolution...

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I think it's Oricorio for me. I wanted to like them, but their learnsets leave much to be desired.

Years
    I think it's Oricorio for me. I wanted to like them, but their learnsets leave much to be desired.

I like Oricorio as far as design is concerned, but I think its stats and limited movepool was likely to prevent Dancer from being too overpowered as an ability.

Back