• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LEAST favorite pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Tangela Evo
    Zubat
    Golbat
    Tentacool
    Rattata
    Zigzagoon
    Pidgey
    Hoothoot
    Dosaidon
    Claydol (Looks like a Super Hi-Tech BBQ)
    Lileep
    Cradily
    Nosepass and Evo
    Snorunts and Kirlias DP Male Evos
    GLALIE
    ALL OF THE DP LEGENDARIES!

Years
    My least favorite Pokemon is Magikarp because it doesn't learn offensive move until level 15 and it cannot use TM or HM. When it evolves into Gyarados however, it is worth the trouble.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Zubat and Tentacool, cause they pop up when you don't want them to. And Nosepass because it looks like a rock... With a nose on it. Oh yeah, and Nosepass's evolution. Yeah... A rock, with a nose, a moustache and a hat...

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Beautifly and Butterfree... nearly identical to each other, and identical in uselessness since there's Yanma, a Pokemon with better base stats, better movepool, and got the flexibility to not only rely on compound eyes+sleep, but do other stuff too... they're completely overshadowed, and thus, completely useless in all ways except for looks.

Same thing for Fearow due to Dodrio... Farfetch'd is even worse than Fearow in that regards (its stupid stick won't save it.) There's tons other cases where a Pokemon is completely overshadowed so that it's only a weak version of the other except for appearance... We can really do away with all of those ><:

Tentacool and Zubats are lacking for appreciation here... They're the heart of countless EV training spots. They are awesome because they almost always monopolize the random encounter rate of a map *somewhere* in *every* game for all your Sp.Def and Speed EV needs.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Going to have to disagree with you about Butterfree, Frostweaver. Butterfree gets access not only to Sleep Powder but Stun Spore as well, thus letting it double up on the guaranteed status effects (Something which Yanma can't do and which makes a major difference in NB where the Sleep clause is standard). Also, Butterfree has some actual SDef so it can - unlike Yanma - actually take a hit from something, so they're not really equal.

Oh, and don't forget that many of the inferiors (such as Fearow) have their uses in the UU too. =P

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Going to have to disagree with you about Butterfree, Frostweaver. Butterfree gets access not only to Sleep Powder but Stun Spore as well, thus letting it double up on the guaranteed status effects (Something which Yanma can't do and which makes a major difference in NB where the Sleep clause is standard). Also, Butterfree has some actual SDef so it can - unlike Yanma - actually take a hit from something, so they're not really equal.

Oh, and don't forget that many of the inferiors (such as Fearow) have their uses in the UU too. =P

UU divison should not exist to begin with -_-; If Pokemon is designed in its most ideal manner, everything competes in the OU category =x

Megayanma, newly introduced to DP, can far outstand Butterfree's defensive power... alright, Butterfree got base 80 sp.def but a base hp that's comparable with Deoxys FR? You know that you suck if your defensive stat is comparable with Deoxys FR O_o;

Eh, true that Butterfree is the only compound eye user that can double store AND is flying/bug... so not *totally* overshadow-ed, I suppose... of course in practice, we'll always exchange compound eyes for STAB sludge bomb on Venomoth with the better speed and all too (even if it's just so slightly)... poison and flying are around the same of a trade (resist focus punch vs resist earthquake, both are good). STAB Sludge bomb can be painful now that it's a sp.atk too...

Really in practice, I'll use Venomoth over Butterfree anyday :x Butterfree is a dead givaway that double powder is coming. Venomoth can be slightly more surprising with a slightly better movepool.

Super irrelevant note on butterfree, is that it can also "accurately" parafusion with a 85% supersonic XD;

(for Alter Ego: I mostly play choice band Yanma for the 100% success in surprise factor :x everyone switches a lum berry user or best scenario, sleep talk heracross into Yanma for a free HP Flying near OHKO =P If it's sleep talk Zapdos.. well... not like Butterfree can win this one either XP)

Years
    Its probley going to have to be Lickatung and Chancey since lickatung just freaks me out ~.~

and Chancey as said before has low defence and attack one simpily quick attack would bring it

down but fireblast wouldnt effect it.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years

Is it really Chansey's fault that the trainer didn't switch out to something to keep her from harm from physical attacks o.O; Chansey is still a darn frightening Pokemon. You can easily bypass the low attack by using a bit of strategy to it, such as seismic toss and its constant damage regardless of attack power. It's good at everything except sweeping and defending against physical attacks, but not even the legendaries can do everything. That's what the team is for ^_^

But the likes of say Beautifly... whatever it can do, someone can do it *better in every single way possible.* Now that's something to worry about...

Years
    *Roles eyes* These threads are the epitome of n00bish immaturity.

I don't really have a least favorite Pokemon. I dislike Metagroos for how endlessly praised it is for its (deserved) power, Deoxys for how overrated it was back in 2005, Milotic for trying way too hard to look beautiful, and a few others, but really, I think it's dumb how much hatred some Pokémon get. >>

~Chibi~

Years
    i think they should have had a better evo. 4 pikachu then riachu

u have nerve making fun of a poor, defensless 12 year-old such as myself (even thugh im not that poor and defenceless, it made it sound like a sin) i dont no what ur fav is, but whatever it is, I AUTOMATICALLY HATE IT! >(
    dont even remind me how good i am at holding grudges... i try... :cheeky:

~BlackHeartedWolf~

Naruto *Love love*
    Years

And yet, we all get sucked into it xD;;

Anyways, my list:

Jnyx- I HATE it's design. It looks so ugly.
    Zubat/Golbat- These things are super annoying in the game. I can't stand these guys.
    Tentacool/Tentacruel-Same thing with the Zubat and Golbat
    Chansey- They are a pain to catch, and they are a pain to battle T__T

Zari

Memento mori.
    Years

Very true...but without immature n00bs, you most likely couldn't distinguish mature people. Just a thought...

Anyway, least favorite...I can't say I hate any Pokemon...but I definitely dislike Feebas. Its capture restrictions are incredibly frustrating...after that, it's a bit of a pain to raise to Milotic (but very worth it in the end.) Feebas gets points for "over-originality to capture and evolve" I suppose.

<.< Oh, and I guess in particular I dislike Lucy's Shuckle...stalled my Swampert and Flygon to death while I fought for that Luck badge. (Got it in the end with Raichu, who 2HKO'd the Milotic.)

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2013
    My top 5 of most hated Pokemon:
    1) Jynx - A dumb, steriotypical, racist Pokémon that looks like some 1940's woman.

Just a note, Jynx was intended to look like the Kabuki Theatre actors/actresses in Japan. They were claimed to be racist when they were sent to the US, and people made complaints.

I personally hate Rattata. They appear almost EVERYWHERE you go in the grassland areas, and they get annoying. Spinda too. Ash collecting is made hard when Spinda appear every 5 seconds of your life...they also don't look that good =P

Years
    I don't know if it's my least favorite, but I'm not really too big on Delibird. I really think it looks cool, and with it's type combination of Ice/Flying it seems like it would be pretty good, but it's bad lack of moves (Present, and any TM's you can muster up to teach it) really turns me off from using one. I do think it looks cool though.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I'll try my best to think of 10, although I do like Pokes in general...

-Tangela
    -Groudon
    -Mewtwo
    -Poochyena
    -Ratatta
    -Zubat (OMFG HATE HIM!)
    -Togepi
    -Paras
    -Makuhita
    -Exeggcute

These aren't like from 1 to 10 my most hated pokemon (1 being the most hated, 10 being the least), it's just some pokemon that came to mind that I just didn't like.

And yes, I do NOT like Groudon and Mewtwo >.<

what?

an 815 survivor :P
    Years
    • Seen May 23, 2007
    pineco and tyrogue.
    they look tooooooooo weird

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    I dislike...Dustox

I dont like its eyes or its body design sorry to say

Lol I think the most hated pokemon so far is Jynx

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    There are some Pokemon I really don't like

-Grimer/Muk (although Muk was funny in the series)
    -Tentacool (they get annoying while surfing XD)
    -Chancey (So hard to beat =X)
    -Jynx

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back