• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LEAST favorite pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lihinel

so what?
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2008
    Hands down, its Dunsparce...

UNOWN!!!
    The worstest pokemon ever!
    It don´t have a evo, only know hidden power, it´s stats are crap, it has the worst desing in the pokemon history, they are letters! XD

Liar! They are great!
    (atleast storywise)

omfx___harley

http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/18
    Years

Let's see.....

10: Zubat!!! He is SOOO annoying I can't stand him!!!!

9: Porygon, cause thanks to him, pokemon almost was COMPLETELY banned and we can't see porygons 2 or Z now!

8: Cacturne because you-know-who owns one and i always have dreams i kill him (the owner) and Cacturne gets revenge and kills me:(

7: Abra cause they're hard to raise and battle with in fr/lg, in r/b/y, they can learn body slam:knockedou

6: Nosepass and his evo:: they're WEIRD!!!!

5: Unknown, even though they're CUTE they have horrible stats and only know Hidden Power. Mine on crysyal at lv 17 got ko'ed by a lv. 10 wild rattata in 2 hits.

4: Persian cause everyone's all Ohhhh it's all SOO fancy let's ALL show it off (everyone I know at least) and all i have to show for is one at lv. 39 that knows fury swipes, shock wave, bite, and slash and when i tried to show it off, they only liked it for the shock wave and bite. They ignored the high stats that EVERYONE'S persian should have.

3: Slowking: as we all said, a slowbro wannabe that just stinks against a high-power hyper beam :3

2: Jynx it's a stereotype and scares the crap out of me!!

1: LINOONE!!!!! THE MOST ANNOYING THING ON EARTH!!!!!! ITS SPEED SURPASSES ALL EXPECTATIONS BUT IT HAS WEAK STATS EVERYWHERE ELSE!!!!!!!!! IT'S A TENTACOOL ON LAND!!!!!!! A ZUBAT OUT OF A CAVE!!!!!!! A 3RD GEN RATATTA OR PIDGEY!!!!!!!

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
    I wouldn't say I hate any Pokemon, but as for my least favorite...
    The whole darn Torchic line. They're the only Pokemon I have never raised.
    Seriously, I think all three are ugly as sin, though I'm probably the only person in the world who thinks that. O.o
    Other than that, I'm either impartial to the Pokemon, or absolutely adore them.

acrof

Power isn´t enough!
    Years
    Someone with grammar as bad as yours shouldn't try shoving his opinion down other people's throats like you're doing right now. ._.
    You know, I´m not american, I don´t speak english, I speak portuguese.
    So if I did something like that, sorry for MY BAD GRAMMAR.:tired:
    (yes, I tried to correct)

Back to the topic:

I think linoone is cute, but yes, it sucks in almost every stat.
    Zubat and tentacools are annoying, but you only need to use repels, just because they appear everywhere it doesn´t mean they suck.

I hate pokemons that:
    -Can´t battle alone (Unown, Magikarp, etc)
    -Are extremely ugly (Nosepass and it´s evo, for example)
    -are too powerful (some legendaries, for example)

Last edited:
    Years
    Riachu. I love Pikachu and they pwn. People think that they are weak and that Raichu is all powerful compared to it.
    Wake up call *ding* *ding*
    IT'S NOT!
    Both are Electric and solely electric. Pikachu learns more moves than Riachu, and (since I raise my Pikachus with love and care) they can beat the snot out of a Riachu.

Oh man, that hurts xD

My least favorite pokemon has to be Zubat, Magicarp and Tentacool

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2007
    Oddish is pretty crap, It's generally weak and all over the place.

In Emerald however it's Marill, that thing was literally on every route and really common which made finding it every other fight really annoying.

Pokémon1

Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2007
    My least favorite is Pokemon Trozei. I personally got bored of it within a few days.

J

good morning
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2016
    My least favorite is Pokemon Trozei. I personally got bored of it within a few days.

Plokémen, not Plokémen games. ):

I don't liek Charizards that much. D: *shot'd by mob of Fire-type fans*

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    For some reason Roselia is my least favorite pokemon. Something about it bothers me... It just doesn't appeal to me.

I also don't like Shedinja that much. They are very annoying to deal with. Especially in the dungeon games D;

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    How can you hate Pikachu it is the mascot of POKEMON
    anyway I hate
    Purugly-ugly
    Cherubi-fighting cherry
    Shedinja- 1 hp and freaky looking
    and Tangrowth-no comment.

FFX383

Pokemon Master
    Years
    pulsue and miniun, so usless and i hate being paralized,

also magnamite and mageton, steel and paralize i hate it.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    I must be on of the few then... Well, I'll explain later in this post.

Like others, I also dispise the constant ammounts of Tentacool and Zubat that arise on the map. Many an hour I spent in Mt. Moon, searching for that elusive Clefairy. Just when I thought it was in grasp, a Zubat would arise. It would be close to the same thing for Tentacool. Calmly surfing along, and then here come the Tentacool. Annoying, and a waste of time.

Now, for the one Pokemon that makes me want to poke it with a stick: Togepi. Sure, the little thing was cute in my opinion when it first appeared. Then, I saw in the show how it turned Misty into a bad character. (I know, that was also the writers' fault. But it's more...interesting to blame an egg.) And when the little beast hatched on my Silver game, I saw how worthless it was. It wasn't even born with any attacks! So I shoved it into a box to never look at it again.

EvilDunsparce

Blue Moon!
    Years
    Most of the cave dwelling Pokemon get on my nerves because of their amazingly high encounter rate...I can't take more than five steps in a cave without running into a zubat or geodude. On the other hand, I like unowns...mostly because I caught a shiny one :P

The Triumvirate

Making Pokémon totally Metal
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2007
    Hmm . . .

Magmar
    Metapod
    Kakuna
    Tentacool (although Tentacruel is quite badass)

PiplupRocks

Electric Trainer
    Years
    IT's got to be porygon.. I heard it gave like over 1000 seizures in japan on its episode.. well actually that was pikachu fault but still.. ( episode name: Electrice Soldier Porygon)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back