• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

least favorite subject

usami

biohazard
    Years
    Gym is my least favorite subject ever! I much rather be taking an extra period of Biology I.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    i like math(cuz im good at it :P)
    i hate PE sumtimes(i hav sucky endurance)
    My least favorite is language cuz im not good at writing :(

Pounce

renai kakumei
    Years
    I don't like history. ._.

I just don't like memorizing facts from the past... I don't see what use they really are anymore beyond a certain extent ._.;;

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    PE!!!!! (physical education/exercise)

What's the point of doing sports? I hate sports!
    You have to change your clothes, and you get exhausted, and you sweat, and you...

ARGH! What is good about sports?

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I actually like PE. you don't have to think.

I am quite athletic for someone of my intellect. I have above average physical strengh and above average speed, but my really low stamina is a problem...

Math is easy. It is basically applying deep logical thinking to the manipulation of numbers. After I passed Precalculus with straight A's last year, I got schoolwide noteriety for it...

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    That is the good thing about gym... you don't need to think, and I hate having to think. I'm just not athletic and I don't play sports or anything. But at least I try in gym... others just sit and complain about gym although they never participate once.

I find math pretty easy too... until I get those problems that require the use of my brain. I hate those. My precalculus teacher wants to stretch our brains and make us think... ugh. Hopefull I'll get better at thinking problems because of it though.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Jedi_Amara said:
    Mr Cat Dog: That's Technology? o_O To me, technology is computers XD.
    That's called Information and Communication Technology in the UK (or ICT for short). Yeah... it's a form of technology, but it's a separate lesson so I don't count it as proper Technology. I like ICT though... :D

Pounce

renai kakumei
    Years
    yeah, I don't mind math at all. algebra II was really easy for me last year and I enjoyed it a lot- it's so logical and everything just falls into place. I don't quite understand the concept of precal yet... I mean, I understand what we're learning, I just don't understand what the course is about yet. it's such an abstract subject o_o

I like science too, especially biology. yay animals :D

foreign languages are probably my favorite courses though. I'm learning four right now XD two in school, spanish and french; one on my own, japanese; and one in an extracurricular club, russian. ^___^

it's juuuust history that I don't like. I do fine in the class, but that doesn't mean I like it o.X

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    tmbjr said:
    I actually like PE. you don't have to think.

I am quite athletic for someone of my intellect. I have above average physical strengh and above average speed, but my really low stamina is a problem...

Math is easy. It is basically applying deep logical thinking to the manipulation of numbers. After I passed Precalculus with straight A's last year, I got schoolwide noteriety for it...
    I'd rather get my brain exhausted than to get my body exhausted...
    Never a sports person =o=||| (always last...as a sure)
    The only sport that gain me confident was Riding....

Oh, I hate maths too! It's so boring and straight forward. The teacher make us do loads! And ppl just think that I like maths because they think I were good at maths @@|||

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    I love gym ^.^ It'z a perfect way to vent anger and hypernezz. I go inzane if I don't join at leazt two differant zportz teamz a year @.@

Az for a zubject I don't like....math *hizz*
    I'm okay at it, but it juzt takez zo much time...and that'z not good for zomeone with az little patience az me.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Disliked Subjects: None really... Maybe cept for Biology.

Disliked teachers : My French teacher, she only speakes to us in French and makes us feel stupid. =/ I also kinda dislike my Bio teacher, he seems kinda off. o.o;

Years
    I really hate history becuase there are way too many things going on and too many people. I also don't like French that much, and would be much happier if we could know only English and be happy, but no, the school people want us to know another language. And sometimes I don't like marching band becuase we have to go outside during 7th hour even if it's really hot outside, and then the band hallway and room smell like BO and it's gross.

Years
    I would have to say LA histoy (louisiana history, or american history or world history, which ever one i have to do...i just hate having to remimber all those dates and stupid people from the past..they are dead, move on!

Back