• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

least favorite subject

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2006
    Reading!!!

I like to actually read things but the subject in my school stinks.

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    Least Fav? A combo of History and litterature.

Learning about dead people isn't that fun, but it is important.

English is our own language! Whoever made people learn that needs to get a life!

Abskull

Link's Huggle Thing!^.^
    Years
    Oy oy oy... math. Do I really have to explain *everyone nods* *sighs* Okay, I can explain it one word... BORING!!! I hate it so much! Yet I love science, zoology, and reading and writing.

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    Er, I hate math, physics, chemistry, biology, economics, government, english, practically everything besides:

japanese, literature, art, PE

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    espeon and umbreon said:
    Math is great. You have no feauture if you don't learn math.

Yeah. Also ya don't have to think that much to do math. XD
    My least favorite...and worst subject is English. I just stink at writing especially when I don't even have anything to write about. XD

Kine

Whatev
    Years
    In my experience, History's only as good as the teacher makes it. If you've got a boring old bitty teaching the class, of course it's not going to sit well. It's usually that way for me, but this time I've got an awesome history professor. This class totally wiped out any spite I may have had for history in the past.

Math, however, will always be a burden. Especially when taking these advanced classes for the sake of programming. All math is really teaching you in the long run is problem solving, which is important, but why must it be combined with so many contrived theories!?

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    I get very low grades in math, and sometimes I have trouble mutliplying in my head, even someof the smallest things. Like 6x6. it took me forever to figure that out.... I need a calculator to do almost all my work.

Back