• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Least Favourite Character

Sorry that this is not all D/P;

Bill(and similar miscellaneous char') - remember him?.... oh dear, annoying....
Paul -hate him, absolutely hate him, loathe even, he's an...I just arrrgggghhhh...die die die...sorry...that was over the mark....
Max - he's so mega annoying and his voice arrrghhhhh.....

Ash - I like him, yet I like him less now than I did, he seems a bit stupid now and should really know a hell of a lot by now and he should be the one teaching people, I mean Dawn points things out to him for heaven's sake, what's up with that? And he needs to mature a bit. Also he needs some character development please...and why does he use in pokédex on pokemon he's seen a million of or even has...

Meowth- a bit annoying now...wobbafett needs a bigger part...
Zoe - pretty pointless and annoying
Misty- can be very annoying at times
Jessie- in contests arrgghhh burn me eyes annoying, oh on that note the contest judges annoy the hell out of me as well especially the "remarkable" guy....does he do that in Japanese too?

Ash/Brock/Dawn- they don't actually comfort each other and I mean the Dawn crying thing, that so so so pathetic why the hell did the writers do that, is Ash so stupid that he doesn't realise when his friends are upset, I mean give her a hug or at least comfort her arrghhh shipping aside! also when they all nearly die or something they just get up or stand next to each other, there a serious lack of "Oh my god are you ok, I thought you were going to die!?" *hug* seriously do people never hug friends in anime or is this a random thing in Pokémon where all they can do is high five because they all have an obvious skin allergy...

sorry so sorry ^^ rant...

Sorry that's more than three.
Oh there's probably more....oh my god do I even like Pokémon on that evidence no, but I do

Last edited:
    Years
    Ash-I realize he's the main cahracter & all but still, he seems a bit of a glory hog to me.
    May-Her & her brother where wayyyy too annoying for my taste
    Dawn-Just plain stupid :/

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
    Years
    Ash and Dawn/May:

Ash because he is stupid and has the memory of a peanut
    Dawn because she is annoying as heck and thinks she knows what she's dong when she doesn't...
    May cauz she is a Misty wanabee and annoying...

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    I'll just say now who I like compared to the other's hates. XD;

Ash, Misty, Brock, May, Max, Gary, Paul. Voosh. Like 'em all. Maybe it's their roles in the yummy angsty fanfics I read, but I like them non-the less. Why? Ash isn't stupid, he's just used for little kids on how to learn and stuff [/lameexcuse]. Misty is an original. Brock is just pwnsome. May was the first coordinator and has a different personality than Misty. Max is the only little kid. Gary is the antagonist (I believe; he's changed so much over the series). Finally, Paul. He's just a Duche, and that's not a bad thing. We need a mean nasty character that doesn't last one episode and then realizes that "pogemanz are teh roxxors!1" -_-

Now, DAWN, is a completely different story. She acts like she's the queen of England, is way to overemotional, and sucks as a trainer/coordinator but SOMEHOW pulls wins out of her A.. erm... butt. Not to mention that half of the friken show is her getting ready for a contest or making her hair look perfect.

But that's just me. =]

Ruffresia

Johto Coordinator.
    Years
    I used to hate May because she replaced Misty... But, I don't know. I changed from hating May to hating Dawn. Dawn just annoys me in lots of ways. Max is also not one of my favorites. He's just a smart alack who did nothing. Then comes Ash. Now, don't get me wrong, he was pretty good in Kanto/Orange Islands/Johto, but after that, I got tired of him. I also got tired of him always winning every single time, except those occasional losses at the Gyms. I also hate his new voice, but I guess that's not his fault...

Years
    Ok Ash sucks. His Pokemon suck. Everything about him sucks. I wished they would've used Red from the manga because he's so much better than Ash

I also hate Brock. At first the whole raging hormones thing was funny but now it's just like shut up Brock.

Misty. I always hated her, don't ask me why because I don't even know.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    My least favorite characters have to be...

Harley: He just seems like one to hate.

Jessie: For thinking she's the strongest when she's not, not to mention that she's a *****.

Casey: I'm all for baseball, but when someone gets uber obsessive about it, it annoys the hell out of me.(No offense to baseball fans)

Butch and Cassidy: These two are a lot like Jessie and James, but... that's why I hate them. We only need one TR duo in the show.

Hoenn+ Ash: Pretty much the same reason everyone else hates him, he wins all the time. He rocked in Johto and in earlier seasons.

Anime Giovanni: He doesn't do anything, he expects his flunkies to do everything for him. The only times where he does something is in the Mewtwo movies.

Drew: He is way too overconfident and powerful to even think about making May his rival, the fact that he did is the thing that makes me hate him.

Dr. Namba: He reminds me of Dr. Wily from Megaman. Just not right for the Pokemon Anime(in my opinion).

Mewtwo: He is like a god, and turned semi-good after the first movie. He doesn't really click as a character to me.

Pikachu: A yellow rat with god-like power. You know what? I'm pretty sure if Ash had used Pikachu against Entei in the third movie, then he would have won. And he can hurt Ground Type Pokemon with Thunderbolt. That doesn't make sense.

These are the characters that I hate...

PorygonSquared

He's Supposed To Be Dead!!!
    Years
    May cauz she is a Misty wanabee and annoying...

How the *bleep* is May a Misty wannabe? Just because she happened to also be female?

Anime Giovanni: He doesn't do anything, he expects his flunkies to do everything for him. The only times where he does something is in the Mewtwo movies.
    Sadly, I have to agree, but I blame it more on the writers for ditching him rather than the character himself.

I'd say that Jigglypuff is one of my least favourite characters, because it's a one-joke Poke. Actually, the real reason for my antipathy is because it appeared in Brawl when it had no reason to be there anymore and a much cooler character could have been in its place instead, but I don't like it that much in the anime either. My opinion towards Jigglypuff is also my opinion towards Misty, massively overrated.

I also don't like how Ash always has to be this "Chosen One" hero, but alas that's standard in anime and fantasy stories, so picking on Ash solely is failing to see the tree from the forest. It does get annoying when it interferes with how the other characters' roles are written (movie 9, anyone?).

Back