• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Least Known Pokemon?

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2013
    Me and my friends have had many debates about this. What is the "least known of" Pokemon? I don't want to say "Least popular", but I think you get what I mean. And just pick out of the first 3 generations. I would have to say Ledian.

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    I tend to forget about Ariados a lot. Others include that Squirel thing in HGSS, Hoppip, and for some reason volbeat

amberrelf

~♥HalleluYah!(:
    Years
  • There's a lot of them that I completely forget exist. XD
    I agree about Smeargle.
    And it's odd, too, cuz I like... remember it... but I forget it's a Pokemon.
    It's like "Oh that thing. That's a Pokemon? Oh...yeah, it is. Lol."

I do love Smeargle, though. Which is weird considering I forget it all the time.

cystar

Favorite Pokemon is Politoed
    Years
  • Most likley huntail and Gorebyss heck i always forget them

dooxer

42 or not 42
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2013
    after the GTS i forgot feebas lol. straight to miloctic it is.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Even though it has its niche in the pokemon fandom, Crobat seems to be very little-known outside the fandom. I carry a Neo3 Crobat card in my wallet (don't ask XD) and when people see the art, they assume it's something from Naruto or Inuyasha for some reason. o_0;

As for most forgettable pokemon overall, even within the fandom, it has to be Qwilfish, Shuckle, Spoink, or Chimecho. =/

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    Smeargle, and yeah Gorbyss too but after a minute of thinkin' I figured out who that was.

I think volbeat and illumise are really forgotten. Either people aren't playing RSE that much anymore, or it's just b/c volbeat and illumise both really aren't that strong.

Back