• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Least Known Pokemon?

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
Years
  • I agree with Wormadan, Huntail, Spoink and Piloted.

I think it maybe depends on which Generation you remember the most, or was most popular...for example, I came late to Hoenn after playing Kanto, Johto and Sinnoh, and I tend to forget a lot of Hoenn Pokémon completely. In fact, I probably couldn't name over 10 Hoenners without getting stuck, because I think of most of them as being Sinnohian. >:

Chary

Yeah-Hah!
    Years
  • Generation 2-Qwillfish, and Stantler
    Generation 3-Luvdisc, and Spoink
    Generation 4-Prbopass,and the Wurmadam forms

...I always look at those Pokemon in the Pokedex, and forget who they are in 10 minutes... >.>

Emlam

Old School
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2010
    I remember the original 151 pretty well.
    The rest will always be "the rest" to me. :P

Chary

Yeah-Hah!
    Years
  • I don't think I can ever forget the 1st 151!
    It's like they are imprinted into the brain!!!

Emlam

Old School
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2010
    Relicanth is cool, it's a camo-print coelacanth. :D
    I haven't seen one in the TCG in ages though.

Years
  • I saw someone do this on Gamefaqs, and he did it as a contest. Start with the numbers 1-493 blank, and each person copies and pastes the chart and adds one more name. Go until there is only one name left, and bingo... you have the most forgotten pokemon. Rules are: You are not allowed to look pokemon up by number to find their name. You CAN look them up by name to find their number though.

Back