• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leauge of Legends

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    That being said, Lux is one of my favorite champions, ESPECIALLY on Aram. Her poke is so amazing if you know how to properly play her, you can win mid lane most any time. Even against people like Kat who people always say is a hard counter to people without hard cc(silence, stun, etc for Kat ult). I find that unless the Kat is extremely skilled at what she is doing, she is more than easy enough to shut down with pokes from a distance. Kat needs to be a bit close to you to keep applying her damage, and Lux can deal all damage without ever stepping in the danger zone. Of course, if you get out of poisition she will most likely wreck your face--but honestly, even that is avoided by purchasing a Zhonyas due to its active.
    This is why I hate facing Lux. People like you are just too damn good for me paha. I haven't tried being her yet but I imagine she's a tad too over-played to reliably be able to play as her on a queued team? That'd really bug me, especially since I'd focus most of my time watching the other team member and thinking about how I compare to them with the same champion. I get quite competitive with this stuff very quickly, if you couldn't tell. XD

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
    Years
  • Ive played LoL for a month now. My thougts on it are a bit divided. I like the game itself ok, but the community kinda gets on my nerves sometimes. Also im not super good so that kinda annoys me. :D

My favourite champions are Cassiopia, Karthus, Sejuani, and almost all female mages.
    And my least favourite champ is Mordekaiser... I love the concept and art desogn...but I just suck with him... :/

TY

I really enjoy playing ARAM, but it will get less when i get a champ i really cant play with haha. Though its pretty challenging imo as you have to learn a bit how to play as that champ, unless you know the champ through and through haha

Years
  • I've played LoL a few times, but never invested a significant amount of time into playing it; never made it past level 5 XD Being a beginner, I used Ashe majority of the time and I quickly learned how to use her. I'm not a MOBA player, but it was enjoyable :) I still have the client on my Macbook just in case I ever get bored~

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
    Years
  • I used to play a little bit but, stopped for a longg time. I decided to start again after some PC friends wanted to play but, I forgot my passcode XD i made a new account but, yeah I lost all my Champions so I lost my desire to play again

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • For you guys playing LoL: Lunar Revel is currently on going! If you fufill certian requirements, you can get an icon for yourselves! They've also released new skins: Dragonblade Riven, Lunar Goddess Diana, and Warring Kingdoms Tryndamere. Below are the icons that you can get, and also how you can get them:

image+36.png

Year of the Horse Icon

"Set out on the warrior's path by winning a matchmade game during the Lunar Revel and you'll earn the Year of the Horse icon. But soon you'll realize that although each began their journey alone, the greatest warriors of history were even more powerful as a team"
    image+33.png

Icon of Dragonblade Riven
    "Embrace freedom and play two matchmade games with your allies on the Howling Abyss to revel in the Icon of Dragonblade Riven"
    image+32.png

Icon of Lunar Goddess Diana
    "Join your allies searching for truth in darkness. Play two matchmade games in the Twisted Treeline or on the Crystal Scar during the festival to earn the icon of Lunar Goddess Diana"
    image+31.png

Icon of Warring Kingdoms Tryndamere
    "Seize power in two matchmade games on Summoner's Rift during these next weeks to claim the icon of Warring Kingdoms Tryndamere"
    By the way gang, what are your summoner names? I'll update the OP with all of them, so it'llbe easier to find each other!

Warrior Rapter

Dinosaur Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Summoner Name: Warrior Rapter (should be no surprised, I use that name almost everywhere I can)

I was Silver ranked in season 2, which might not mean much to some, but I think it's good for it being my first ranked season, and almost literally going into ranked after getting lvl 30 off of beginner AI. I think part of what gets me is I'm a gamer who will ignore looking at any guides and do what I want to do with my characters of choice instead of any meta build.

Favorite Champ: Bloodfury Renekton. Even though my last hitting is sub-par, Renekton is probably the champion I have the most practice with, and when I first started playing little more than a year ago, I told myself I would main him, even though I used Garen until I had the IP to get him. My typical strategy: to make up for poor csing, I tend to bully my opponent away so I have more time to focus on it. Also, Ravenous Hydra helps me catch back up later on.

Least Favorite: Singed. Does it really surprised anyone that the counter to almost any aggressive top lane champion is my least favorite?

I've done one of my placement matches for this season, meaning to do the others, but honestly, I have the most fun just playing with my buddy SoulEvans in co-op vs. Intermediate AI while we are on skype, so playing solo queue lacks the motivation for me.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Ooo, how long does the Lunar Revel last? My summoner name is Ryudo Squirrel; hit me up!

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I want the Lunar icons but always end up solo, free to play right now though.

Names: GalesBlade

幕之内 一歩

<b><font color=
    Years
  • Never played League. I thought about it cause I play two other similar games, DOTA 2 and Awesomenauts but I haven't given this one a go. I hear the community is a bunch of ******* that refuse to help you at all and that's turned me off. I heard the same about DOTA 2 but I had friends already in to assist me getting into it and I haven't actually found that many. Most are friendly, though of course you always get the *******s who say you're garbage if you're having a bad game or whatever.

Maybe someday I'll give it a go. It's definitely a genre of games I like.

Shadowraze

ur mum
    Years
  • The Game is awesome in a away that it copied some of it's gameplay from DotA but nonetheless it's a great game although for DotA players like me the game is much easier with the free teleporting, free wards, no mana champions, and many more.

I enjoy playing the game with my schoolmates although I'm having a little trouble controlling my money in buying new champions. xD

Btw Summoner name: cyber234

Warrior Rapter

Dinosaur Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • I hear the community is a bunch of ******* that refuse to help you at all and that's turned me off.

The only problem I have with people saying that is there are those kinds of people in any community. Any more, it seems like it's just the nature of being online that, eventually, you'll run into someone like that.

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2014
    I really like League of Legends. Its a game I've stuck with for a good amount of time. I find it really fun and the strategy to it is even better since everyone plays a champion differently. I'm not very good at solo lanes unless I'm Malzahar so I stick to being a support. Lulu/Janna shields are too good!
    ARAMs are helping me learn new champions but I'm never that confident in using them. Some people are too serious in a game to allow you to do something new for yourself.
    Also, does anyone watch the LCS? I tend to be on skype with friends to not only play League of Legends but also when watching LCS. Do you think skype talk helps in game team play?

Last edited:
    Back