• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leauge of Legends

Sirfetch’d

Super excited about the new free rotation! When I saw which ones were gonna be free this week my immediate thoughts were "wow" haha. There are so many that I want to try that are available this time. I'm probably most excited about Orianna as I have been wanting to use her since day one as well as Karthus. Elise is also one that I cannot wait to try(especially spider form) :D

Years
  • Yeah this rotation is very, very nice. I don't own 7 out of the 10 champions which is a surprise, and I've been wanting to play a lot of them for a while now. I wanted to try Elise and Khazix jungle, and see if I had a knack for Orianna since she's really powerful in ranked if you get good at her. And there's a lot of variety and good champions for new players in the rotation too.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Got all my Lunar Icons.

Played a game with LilJz earlier and well, this is how i ended up.

I love vayne, I can hyper carry aslong as I get a good early game and with Lil I got a great start and after that I was off haha.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • There's a new skin for Ashe coming out! The Heart Seeker Ashe Skin. Similar to the Heart Seeker Vayne skin, but, it's Ashe! Almost just in time for V-day! :3

Personally I think Ashe has a lot of skins alreadyyy but, this skin looks pretty cool! That hair though

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I never play Ashe really, but the skin looks amazing. Might have to get it just because it looks good.

Yukiyo Kayume

Dragon Goddess
    Years
  • I'd love to play with you guys!

my summoner names are: CH1CKENMCNUGGETS and Sorayai

just send me a PM or VM on here if you'd like to play sometime, cuz i dont really log on unless someone asks me to play

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Some of the late Winter skins are out, like Team Spirit Anivia, and Vancouver Amumu! These skins were from 2010~2011, o, get em' while you can! (⌒▽⌒)☆

In fact, I'll list em' all:

Vancouver Amumu
    520 RP

Team Spirit Anivia
    420 RP

Ice Toboggan Corki
    1820 RP

Union Jack Fiddlesticks
    520 RP

The Mighty Jax
    520 RP

Festival Kassadin
    520 RP

Whistler Village Twitch
    520 RP

Curling Veigar
    520 RP

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • It's cool that they brought back the skins from the 2010 Winter Games but I was hoping of getting new ones too :(

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Just in case you haven't heard, a new Champion has been revealed! Read on to learn about his abilities and passive!

Vel'Koz, the Eye of the Void:

Leauge of Legends

Passive: Organic Deconstruction
    Vel'Koz's abilities Deconstruct those they strike. After being hit three times by his abilities, minions, monsters and enemy champions are Deconstructed and suffer bonus true damage. Enemies lose their Deconstruction stacks by avoiding Vel'Koz's attacks for a short while.

Q: Plasma Fission
    Vel'Koz fires a plasma bolt that slows and damages the first enemy struck. Once Plasma Fission hits, reaches its maximum range or is reactivated a second time, the bolt splits at a 90 degree angle. The split bolts deal the same damage and apply the same slow.

W: Void Rift
    Vel'Koz sends out a straight line blast that tears open a temporary rift to the Void before exploding. Both the initial tear and the delayed explosion damage and apply Deconstruction stacks to caught enemies.

E: Tectonic Disruption
    After a brief delay Vel'Koz disrupts a nearby area, damaging and launching all enemies caught into the air. Enemies hit that are close to Vel'Koz are also knocked back slightly.

R: Life Form Disintegration Ray

Vel'Koz channels a ray of infinite energy that follows the cursor for a brief while, damaging, slowing and Deconstructing all enemies in range.

So basically, he's a ranged mage who is designed to really destroy stuff and obliterate opponents in really long fights. He's really squishy and isn't too fast, but he's really strong early game enough to help your team carry on to the late game! And yes, that means he's a Mid Lane Champion.

Any thoughts? :3

Years
  • @OlympicSkins I honestly hate all of them except maybe the Veigar one, but I already have a skin for him so...

The Hexakill mode sounds interesting, but I'm not sure how well the execution will be. Sounds like it would be too crowded and team fights would be way too chaotic, but we'll see. People are discussing what the meta will be, whether it's going to be a double jungle where they each have their own side of the jungle, or they have an extra support in the top lane. Anyways it will be interesting to see.

What are your thoughts on the changes to Skarner? Do you think he will finally be more viable, or is he completely broken and unusable after the changes. My initial thoughts were that Riot just took a dump on Skarner and flushed the toilet because they removed his jungle sustain, and removed his perma-slow making pre-6 ganks a lot harder. But now that I'm thinking about it more the new updated passive on jungler items (Restore health on hit) makes up a bit for his lost sustain on his E, and maybe the slow being put on his E wasn't so bad, he'll just have to get some CC from the lane to get a good early gank, and that's not too bad considering Warwick can't gank at all without his ultimate.

RandomMuffin

Dat Hack
    Years
  • BEST GAEM EVAR!!!

I love League so much :3 me and my friends play it every night, and I main Volibear because he is so awesome :D. We can't wait for the 6v6 mode, because we have 6 in our team, so it's a bit awkward when everyone's on. We're gonna wreck this mode...

Favourite Champs are Volibear, Darius and Malphite because I'm a top laner, but I can go support when our main support isn't around. (Seriously though, our support is the god of support.)

I hate playing against Mundo and Teemo. I cannot crack how to beat them in lane. So yeah, gg.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I played the Hexakill game a couple times and honestly I just can't work out the appeal - it feels no different to a regular game? XD I guess I usually go bot so that's always 2 people + an occasional gank anyway, but to me it seems like a lot of hype for such a normal game type haha. Do you guys like it more than classic? Really wish I'd been there for One For All :(

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • Hexakill got more action going on because of those 2 extra players and the teamfights are crazy. But also it depends the elo you're playing on since beginner player's playstyle will differ from the experienced players.

Just an example of how Hexakill can get crazy, my scores from Hexakill games below

11/18/56 with Galio

5/4/37 with Nunu

and finally 2/7/44 with Soraka

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I will be checking out hexakill when i get in from work. Looking forward to testing it out. Hopefully grab some friends who take it not so serious. Hopefully get to play some although lots of other ganes to.play too. So many games. So little time D:

Years
  • I can go support when our main support isn't around. (Seriously though, our support is the god of support.)

I beg to differ! Humour aside, I never actually tried out hexakill as the idea of an extra player doesn't exactly interest me. It's neat and all, but I would like more unique game modes, I was hoping they had something much different planned for the usual MOBA-type gameplay like CTF or 3v3v3 (or something in the manner of three teams). Maybe in the future though!

Back