• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leave/Return of Absence

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
    Casey said:
    Jirachu, what a pity! I hope you will come back someday.
    You can`t leave so great place like PC. Its not *ehemsppehem* and you can stay here how long you want *cries and hugs*
    :'( Thanx for your support.
    Unforunetly...I won't be able to come back.
    The reason? *point's to sig*
    I'll still be on TES, though...
    Goodbye. :'( *gone for good*

Takuyas_Angel

Banned
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 17, 2005
    Jirachu said:
    :'( Thanx for your support.
    Unforunetly...I won't be able to come back.
    The reason? *point's to sig*
    I'll still be on TES, though...
    Goodbye. :'( *gone for good*

noooooooooo! You cant go! who cares about toto! Remember Jirachu i have an enemy here to and he hates me as well if you hafta just stay away from her! you cant keep running away from your enemies! I mean yeah i ran away from JKaizer twice but hes at PC and have i run away? no! Im not as scared as i was because i try to leave him alone!

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    Posting to say that I'm actually back, but for how long, I don't know. I come and go like the wind for so many times that I cannot tell if I have actually left PC =P
    The exams for me are next week, and I won't be here for 2 weeks from the start of it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I'll be gone for an indefinite amount of time, because... uh... I sort of got grounded from the computer for a while, ehe. o_o; I'm not a bad child, I was just a little late getting off last night and my mom got mad about it! She didn't seem to understand that it actually takes quite a while for me to cut off everything that I'm doing, say bye to the people that I'm talking to on messenger, etc. I earned a little bit of time today, so that's why I'm on right now, and knowing her she won't ground me for too long because she's a kind person. >_>; Usually, lol. She's discovered that one of my weaknesses is the computer, so all that she has to do to punish me is take away my time on it. So... I guess I'll see you guys when I see you!

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
    Kayleigh said:
    I'll be gone for an indefinite amount of time, because... uh... I sort of got grounded from the computer for a while, ehe. o_o; I'm not a bad child, I was just a little late getting off last night and my mom got mad about it! She didn't seem to understand that it actually takes quite a while for me to cut off everything that I'm doing, say bye to the people that I'm talking to on messenger, etc. I earned a little bit of time today, so that's why I'm on right now, and knowing her she won't ground me for too long because she's a kind person. >_>; Usually, lol. She's discovered that one of my weaknesses is the computer, so all that she has to do to punish me is take away my time on it. So... I guess I'll see you guys when I see you!

Oh, its horrible!!! :( I hope, you won`t leave us forever. You are my favorite girl here. I hope, your Mom won`t be angry anymore. Yes, sometimes parents make troubles =/ Nessie has troubles with his parents too. I hope, you will come back soon!!!

Nessie

The return of the star!
    Years
    Kayleigh said:

Ohh, poor Kay, i hope you get back soon, you are a star from forums, don't worry, parents sometimes forget things ^^.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Casey said:
    Oh, its horrible!!! :( I hope, you won`t leave us forever. You are my favorite girl here. I hope, your Mom won`t be angry anymore. Yes, sometimes parents make troubles =/ Nessie has troubles with his parents too. I hope, you will come back soon!!!
    Aw, lol, thank you! ^_^ You've become one of my favorite members here, too. As you can see, I'm back on, but I'm not sure for how long. My mom just said that I could come on tonight! *shrugs* Parents can be a bit odd sometimes. I don't even know if I'm still grounded or not... And trust me, I don't plan on leaving for a long time, so you don't have to worry about that!

Nessie said:
    Ohh, poor Kay, i hope you get back soon, you are a star from forums, don't worry, parents sometimes forget things ^^.
    Thank you! =D And I know! My mom seems to have forgotten already, lol. Ah well.

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Bye everyone, I'm going to take a trip to the hostpitle to see my sister...I'll be back in about 4 or 5 days. See ya.

Nessie

The return of the star!
    Years
    Kayleigh said:
    Thank you! =D And I know! My mom seems to have forgotten already, lol. Ah well.

He, parents are strange, never try to understand them ^^.

But i hope you be here more time. :P

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Ahh, I always wondered why your mom didn't crack down on you when you were up so late. @_@; Well as long as you're back now it's fine. I s'pose. ^_^;

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    Well, I will be gone this weekend on another trip. :P It's very important for my family to take a trip this weekend, because this is the last weekend during summer vacation, since school starts this Thursday. We will be going to the Twin Cities (Minneapolis/St. Paul).

See ya guys later!

Takuyas_Angel

Banned
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 17, 2005
    i'm gonna be gone fore at least maybe more than 2 weeks because im moving back to maine and it might take a while for the computer to be set up to the internet again but if you wanna talk to me add my aim name its TakuyasAngel i can use it on my cell phone ;) latez to all of my friends! i'll see you guys soon! *hugs all of her friends good bye* I'll miss you all very much! but today is my last day and tommorw i leave

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    Well, I'm back from my trip now. We stayed in the Twin Cities for an extra day too. We got home at 10:01 PM CST today. I had a lot of fun there, and I'm glad to be back. We got to camp for free too because we camped next to a RV that belonged to a friend of my dad's that he met the last time we stayed there. The guy he met happened to be there again. :P When I went to the bathroom once, I found an expensive watch that had diamonds in it, and my dad brought to the office for the lost & found, my idea. They said that we could keep it if no one came to get it, but when we had to leave, they wouldn't give it back to us. >_< Today we went to my dad's friend's house that lived in St. Paul (A friend of his since elementary school) and we had a BBQ with hot dogs and stuff. I got to watch shows on their satellite TV, like Pok?mon and Yu-Gi-Oh, which I can't watch at home since we don't have satellite or cable at our house, and WB isn't a local station here.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    Again, I have come to bid my absence from PC. =P I'll only be able to come on Thursdays and Fridays. o.O; And on rare occansions, Wednesday.

Solar

Gone forever
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2007
    I'm leaving to Cape Cod till next week. If anyone actually cares.

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2006
    well i am leaving for 2 months since problems are happing in real life girl friend is moving,big tests,projects,moving,etc. good bye :D

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    I'm back everyone, did anyone miss me? I've been extremely busy... really really busy, and it turns out that school sucks more than I thought it wouldnt -_-...

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I kind of... uh... got grounded again. o_o; *sweatdrop* Like I said, I'm really not bad or anything--I've just had bad luck with my mom and the computer this month, lol. Sorry everyone. I'm not sure exactly how long I'll be gone, but it may be a while. My mom hasn't been in a bad mood lately, but it seems like she'll be sticking to what she said this time. You never really know with her, so... Bye, for now!

(Ohh, and by the way, I got Pokemon Leaf Green yesterday! ^_^ It's super fun. Anyway... *gets kicked off*)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back