• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leave/Return of Absence

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Let see, I'm gonna be gone for about a month, because I'm moving to a new houses, I have my PSAT's coming up which I can't pass 10th grade without getting at least a 20 % on them. I also have my manga to work on, I might come in earily, but as far as I know I'm not gonna be here for the next month so, uhh bye!

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Hey people, it's CK! I just thought I'd officially announce that I'm going to be back for a while, as long my amount of schoolwork permits. Eleventh grade is a pain, but not the all-consuming nightmare I imagined it would be. I know I made that eloquent goodbye post, but I was at a moment of great despair over the start of school then, and I imagined that my life would be messed up for good, to the point where I couldn't get back here. I suppose I was wrong...I'm going to contribute again as much as possible, and hopefully I'll be welcomed back <.<;; I have a nine-day fall break this week, so I'm going to be here a whole bunch! It's great to be back XP

~CK

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Oh yeah i forgot.....some of ya may know i was gone for 3 days cuz of the jewish new year....
    -_- i have to do it again....a holiday called succos is coming up. wednday night im gone till saturday night. XD just thought id let you people know XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2007
    Well, I can only be on mainly on weekends. My crazy parents said I was getting addicted to the computer, so I will try to be on during the week if I can, otherwise, I am free for da weekends. XD

~Kelsey

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I just wanted to let everyone know now that I am finally un-grounded!! ^_^ Sorry that I ended up being gone so long--I thought it'd never end. But, I'm finally back now!

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Hi guys...
    Im not going to be as active, because my health conditions are not very well.
    I might go to the hospital today, and might stay there...
    Wish me death :P

If ya see me on MSN, its not me... Its probably my parents accessing the computer...
    Well... Meet ya all in the heaven (or downthere >>;; )

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Castrainer said:
    Hi guys...

If ya see me on MSN, its not me... Its probably my parents accessing the computer...

Well, I don't know what you may have done to deserve it, but if you do get "Downthere" I'll see about getting you a job, it's not so bad when you actually work for the one in charge.

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    Castrainer said:
    Hi guys...

Casty you have to stay alive. I am going to pray for you! Okay? JUST STAY ALIVE!
    *prays*

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Castrainer said:
    Hi guys...

I'll hope you'll get better. =/ And...

Why is everyone leaving?! o.O;

*reads again*

Oh, welcome back Kay-chan. =)

But still, why is everyone leaving? xD

Real-life is terrible. :P

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    I am leaving PC

O.O I hope this is the right place to post this.

That's right guys it's time for me to leave PC.

I know all of you will get along without me. You done it before so this will be no different.

I know it's sad when some one leaves, but all you will get over it soon. I'm no different then any other member on PC. Me leaving will be no different.

So that is why I am saying I am leaving PC.

That is leaving on a trip. XD
    I will head out on the 30th come back the 3rd (3rd or 4th) and then be gone again on the 7th (I might leave on the 6th I'm not to sure) and come back on the 9th or 10th.

I will stick a note in my sig before I leave. So remember to PM another Admin or S-Mod or Mod about members and threads, because if I get the PM it might be some time before I do something. XD

Jolty-kun

Years
    Well, nice knowing ya Andy, leaving PC forever?, oh dude, we have to have a new praetor XD, anyway, it was really cool having ya here, the whole boss of the board, well, andy, Adios Amigos!, see ya XD

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Jolteon!!! said:
    Well, nice knowing ya Andy, leaving PC forever?, oh dude, we have to have a new praetor XD, anyway, it was really cool having ya here, the whole boss of the board, well, andy, Adios Amigos!, see ya XD
    You sound like Abby.
    Here is what she posted about me.

Kairi said:
    May your trip go poorly and end up in you breaking your wrists, thus allowing me to continue to be the only praetor-like thing here. >)
    That is what she said, now you are also making plans to get a new Praetor Jolt? You two must be working together or something. XD

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Arcanine said:
    I get this feeling that some one is going to play this sick joke on me and when I come back I find out I get demoted and find another S-Mod that took my place. XD

XD When you get cak, you're just gonna be a little member, while i'm a praetor XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back