• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leave/Return of Absence

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    OMG!! This is just about the worst day for PC! Everyone's leaving, today! And it's cloudy outside! XD Pikawolf! Dont leave! What about the wedding!!

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    A trend...now there is a thoughtful guess...

All I can say is, bye to Pikawolf. I miss you at SPP, and I'll definitely miss you at PC. I just hope, that you'll realize the knowledge whether or not you wish to remain here or leave. So goodbye, you have been a nice person.

And for Tatt although she may not be here anymore; I'm sorry if I sounded a bit harsh or something. Sometimes, I can be incredibly stupid.

Hm. That's about 3-5 goodbyes in one day. Honestly, I just..meh.

~LP

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Now I'm sad to have merged frosty's thread with this one, even though it had to be done.

To frosty - I really do apologize for having to merge your beautifully written thread with this monstrousity. But... I was just doing my job, you know? Being a mod can really be brutal, and it's times like these I wish I were demodded or something. Even if you may not see this, I just wanted to let you know that I really respect and look up to you. I always have, ever since I started seeing you around the boards. You were truly a wonderful role model to PC and it's sad to see you go, yet at the same time I completely support your decision because I know it must me hard. If more people were like you, the world would be a better place and I mean that in the sincerest way possible. I'll really miss you. I thank you for all the support and aid you've given me over your time here, and for being such a positive influence.

To Tatt - up until now I've really respected your posts. If someone it putting you down and insulting your age, which I figured from your other thread was the reason you don't want to be here anymore, then you go to a staff member about the problem. You have a problem with the staff? Go to another staff member whom you think can deal with the problem. You say you can't rally up enough people to fix this problem? Then fix it yourself. You know how they always bug us in school to recycle and stuff? It's kinda like that. Just because no one else does it doesn't mean you shouldn't either. You've gotta keep working at it and cleaning up or else it'll only get worse. YOU shape your experience at PC and YOU decide whether you like it or not. I'm tired of all these empty threats to leave everyone is giving. If you aren't actually leaving, I'm kind of disappointed. If you are leaving, have a good life and maybe come back and visit in a few months' time. Maybe we'll have fixed everything for you by then.

Gardevoir352 - Yeah, to most it does happen to be a trend. It's "in" now. ^_^

darkblastoise89

mech lover
    Years
    i'm leavig soon too...i only joined because kelsey did...now that she's going, there's no point to stay really. i don't know if it's permanent, but i will check back sometime to see my friends...

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
    What!!?? We just became friends!! and now u r leaving? This is a trend i finalized that. I will miss u as my newly friend. ~have peace outside pc u will not b forgotten~ that is for everyone leaving. ~Amanda

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Wow. The drama is getting worse.

I suppose I understand why darkblastoise wants to leave...This is, indeed, strangely familiar to a trend. I'll miss you darkblastoise, although we have not talked very long. You and Kelsey will be sorely missed. Praytell it isn't permanent, as we wait for the conclusions of this so called 'trend'...

._.

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2007
    To everyone:

I am leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving!!
    Thanks for everything, you friends of mine!! :P

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Pikawolf said:
    To everyone:

I am leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving leaving!!
    Thanks for nothing, you @$$ wipes! :P

Awww how sweet...@$$ wipe? I havent been called that in a long time! XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2007
    LOL, I changed it now, but for you who know me, you know I was just joshing, a spir of da moment kinda thing. you know I love you all. ^_~

~Kelsey *hops away*

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    I gotta love your sig pikawolf. >_>; <_<;

I never said that was the reason you were leaving but meh...;-;

*waves bye to Kelsey as she hops*

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2007
    LOL, awwwww, Lily, I was kidding, I saw that you wrote that about other people somewhere else, because they said that was their reason for leaving. Awwww, crap, I decided to stay, you friends of mine are just too dang addicting!! ^^
    *hops back, forever!! ^^*
    *huggles everyone*

~Kelsey

darkblastoise89

mech lover
    Years
    i'll stay, for my friendz (you know who you are...) and for myself...i woulda missed you too lilpichu, you are really nice :D

Last edited:

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Oo; Suddenly Pikawolf comes back...oh the irony is killing me. x_x

Anywayz, glad to have you back I suppose.

*hugs back as well*

*gives her a carrot*

^_^; o.o

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Pikawolf said:
    LOL, awwwww, Lily, I was kidding, I saw that you wrote that about other people somewhere else, because they said that was their reason for leaving. Awwww, crap, I decided to stay, you friends of mine are just too dang addicting!! ^^
    *hops back, forever!! ^^*
    *huggles everyone*

~Kelsey

Umm....*hugs* XD YAY! Two people come back! *dances* Too bad the other people wont come back :'(

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
    DF dadragonz said:
    i dont really understand why you're leaving casey..i mean the thread you visit are up to you, so you could just not visit 'Other Chat', or could just not tell everyone your pair status? I mean, the places you visit and the things you say are up to you..

i`m leaving because this forum is for the youngest people. I just don`t feel good here anymore. I don`t wanna be rude for members, but your games are very immature for me. "Crush Thread" "Paired Up thread" etc. etc. First I had a fun but now I feel just bad. Also, you say, DF, I should be active in other section- ok, but other sections are almost dead! I would like to get some NEW info about anime, some NEW info about manga, NEW info about games. But honestly, people are here for crush fun not for pokemon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back