• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leave/Return of Absence

Status
Not open for further replies.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    It'd have to be in some sort of order. =/

We could try and get a team of like 5 people to write it up. I could only do june-current really. <_<

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    I may go. yes, I may leave. Joltys leaving and Im trying to get him to stay. Its really upsetting for me to see all these people leave. Kenshin said if I leave he goes to........
    *sigh*

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    No. kevins leaving to. I cant keep going like this. Jolty I will do whatever you want if you stay. please! okay everyone who will miss jolty raise their hands!

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    what the hell ppl this is annoying! @_@

WHY ON EARTH ARE ALL THOSE PEOPLE LEAVING?

Casey... Jkaiser...Purin...Jolteon... this isn's funny guys... you are destroying PC little by little... its getting to b like a chain of people leaving and it aint funny.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Waht the heck... Neither me, Greg or Purin are leaving!
    We are just trying to show how its to feel when lots of people are leaving: The thing no one let me explain, and they started to flame me.
    Keep in mind: IM NOT GOING TO LEAVE!

Gohan's Chick

I Wanna Leave PC, Too!
    Years
    Hehe, well, I'm back after more than a month........I guess some people have a hard time resisting good forums. Well, anyway......I'm back 0_o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back