• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leaving For Japan

Which country would you MOST like to go to and get pokemon?

• Total voters

Hiraku

Resident Italian Cutie
    Years
    My father's job takes us all over. This year, it is Japan. So i'm trying to get rid of my American pokemon and replace them with Japanese. Just ask for any pokemon, and i'll probably have it. I also have a couple of shinies. I am looking for events, shinies, and evd pokemon. The computer gets packed up soon, since we leave August 3rd and go to Myrtle Beach July 26-August 2nd. Hurry and claim your pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hiraku

Resident Italian Cutie
    Years
    I have a shiny Zubat, a shiny Gyarados, a shiny Level 100 Tyranitar (that took ALOT to get,) and a shiny Level 100 Chimecho. (that is my fav shiny.)

Mythic

Awesome Possum
    Years
    Either.

Would you also happen to know how to do the cloning glitch? I can never seem to get it right. ^^;;

EDIT:

I have a Japanese Dialga, but I kinda wanna keep it because my friend gave it to me, so I wanna clone it.

Last edited:

Mythic

Awesome Possum
    Years
    I'm gonna try and clone the Dialga. If I can't, I'll see if I can find another Japanese Pokemon for ya.

EDIT:

Eh... it may take a while. I'm trying to get a shiny Heatran. -_-

Hiraku

Resident Italian Cutie
    Years
    Oh, the reason I put Korea and France up there on the poll is because those are the next 2 countries we are going to live at. I put Afganistan because that is a COI to me. (country of interest.)

Thanks! I think that is great, I might Google it in a sec.

Last edited:

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
    Years
    well it sounds like there is a good and a bad to that.
    u wont be able to see any of your friends except through online, but then again you get go to a different country and meet all kinds of people and get friends there but only for a year? thats a little short amount of time.
    anyways would ya be willling to part wit your garados?

Hiraku

Resident Italian Cutie
    Years
    Yes, i can have the Gyarados, what are you offering? And, a slight correction, I will be living there 2 years. Eventually, we will have to buy a house in either China or Egypt. I am hoping Egypt, because the communism in China is HORRIBLE! Thankfully, I will probably be living with my parents for one more year by then.

peeblo

Lord of the Air
    Years
    I have a Jap. Shiny Lvl 100 Rhyperior, may I know the natures of the Shiny Zubat, Shiny Gyarados, and Shiny Chimecho (if the Chimcho's UFT)? Thank you.

Hiraku

Resident Italian Cutie
    Years
    Well, I suppose you could give me an ok pokemon... It doesn't nessisarliy HAVE to be on the thread.

Back