• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ledian's Knockout?

Makoto

Years
  • When I first joined here oh-so-many years ago, the default theme was called Ledian's Knockout. It seems to have been deleted a while back. I was just wondering three things...

1) Why was it deleted?
    2) Are there any plans to bring it back?
    3) Is it even possible to bring it back?

It was, and still remains my favorite theme, and any answers would be greatly appreciated...

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I think the staff weeded out most of the old themes that didn't work.

I know the Ledian theme was broken when PC upgraded to vB3 and with every new release it was missing more and more buttons, so I think it was just taken off. And if past examples are any hint, it won't be back. :x

edit: Or...it's working fine. XD; It is on the list, though I didn't think to check.

Last edited:

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • It's alive and kicking. =P
    We were actually thinking of removing it due to being horribly broken, but then we somehow managed to restore it.

Just select it from the style selector at the bottom of from the Options dialog in your UserCP.

Back