• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leeeeet's Join! ~ Rooster Teeth/Achievement Hunter Fan Club

KamikazeSSoH

Gym leader of São Paulo,brazi
Years
Ten Little Roosters is awesome i love every episode so far. i think the Killer is none of the Ten Little Roosters. its gonna be like. Someone Random

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Nah man Josh has explicitly stated that the killer is one of the ten, and nobody else is in the building, and nobody is coming back to life.

MEANWHILE, X-RAY AND VAV!!!
Spoiler:

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
Episode 2 was so damn good. I was actually pretty surprised that the series has turned into a huge "in-joke." But hey, as a regular, I'm not complaining haha.

Years
Episode 2 was awesome.

Spoiler:

Also new Minecraft Let's Play, i love this exchange

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Guys. Guys guys guys. Watch this. But don't do it while drinking anything. I spit glögg all over myself twice.

oh and here's a dose of middle school

Last edited:

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
X-Ray and Vav's plot is moving much faster than I anticipated. I was thinking that we were going to get some more episodes that are more episodic for a couple of weeks before jumping into an actual arc.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I would have thought so as well, but Lindsay said there was only going to be four to start with? And those four were going to have the overarching plot to them and then if it all went well there would be more to follow in a more episodic format. It's like a pilot season almost.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
Oh. This is actually the first time hearing of this. That's an interesting approach to take, since I've read a while back, that an episodic format is the safer option in gauging a show's viability.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I think RT fans and those that work there are generally more invested in a story, though, so in this context I see where they're coming from in starting with a real plot arc rather than feeling their way around. idk i might be talking out my ass but hey it sounds true enough

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
So Roosterteeth made a radio station on Slacker
If you want to listen here it is, they just posted the link on FB about 3 hours ago so I haven't had much time to check it out, but so far it's pretty cool!

EDIT:

OMFG I love this radio station XD Such good music with a mix of Behind the Scenes info and RT themed music like RvB. So glad they made this.

Last edited:

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years

So... this happened recently... This is so amazing XD I hope they continue with this
Here is The Patch episode it happened during
Spoiler:

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

Years

So... this happened recently... This is so amazing XD I hope they continue with this
Here is The Patch episode it happened during
Spoiler:

I honestly wished that Ryan actually lost his gamertag for good, that would have been even funnier. I don't know how long the series will go for though - I feel that everyone will catch on too quickly and/or put everyone on their toes too much which could lose some of the appeal.

Poor Ray, he needs to keep his mouth shut haha.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I don't think Shenanigans will be specifically a prank show though- it might just end up being a combo of RT Life/AH BTS. Just like, the crew doing stupid shit outside of games.

Ryan was legit terrifying tho omg

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
mmmmm I had the killer pegged from the beginning, of course. by episode 4 or so it was clear who the survivor would be. the last victim death seemed rushed and that was pretty sad, and the climactic battle was... not very climactic and way sillier than i think it should have been. like, yeah, this is RT and everything is silly. but it could have been dramatic too? the ending shot of the survivor was absolutely fantastic tho.

Years
I laughed so hard at Shenanigans, i can't wait to see more.

I haven't watched TLR yet, i might during the holidays.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
I laughed so hard at Shenanigans, i can't wait to see more.

I haven't watched TLR yet, i might during the holidays.

TLR was just okay in my opinion. The beginning was good but it died off in comedy for me pretty early on. Ending's a little anticlimactic too - you should still watch it though.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I feel like if they had gone a more dramatic route with TLR it could have been better- like, keep the silliness of the props and the exaggerated personalities, like the old murder mysteries it played off of. But have the script be almost straight drama, you know?

IN OTHER NEWS, MINECRAFT
Achievement City is WAY BIGGER and WOW YAY I'm really really happy that they're happy to be in that world again. And doing freeroam again as opposed to games! I like the games dont get me wrong but I love just seeing them faff about~~

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I really loved the first half of TLR but I kind of agree it just got kinda silly in the end. It seemed a lot more serious at first--like sure, it had dick jokes and stuff, but it was more drama than comedy and I feel like that kind of fell apart in the second half. I'm not really one for guessing so I didn't analyse every video and watch it over and over, I just kinda went along for the ride, but I was a little disappointed in the ending. Not on the killer/survivor or anything, just with how silly the last episode was. :( Still, I liked the series overall and hope it was successful so we'll see more stuff like it!

The holidays need to be over so I have more time to myself and can catch up on AH/LP videos though. ;_; I haven't watched a single thing from AH in over a month...

Back