• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Left 4 Dead 2 "Blood Salad" Gaming Event

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
  • Left 4 Dead 2 "Blood Salad" Gaming Event

Got Left 4 Dead 2 on Steam? We're pitting chainsaws through zombie-infested America for the fourth time running! We'll be mauling, mauling and mauling through the Versus and Campaign modes on Friday July 9 at 7PM PST! (Date and time subject to change.)

Feel free to express interest or ask any questions related to our zombie-killing spree in this thread.

So that we can invite you to the games, join this Steam group. This will make it easier for you to join our games, and you will be able to receive notifications for our events. Be around before the event starts so that we can invite you into the game. (Express interest by posting in this thread so that we remember to invite you when the event starts!)

The event will start with either Campaign or Versus games (possibly Realism), and we may end the event with a Scavenge or Survival game. Maybe we'll be able to play a Mutation, too!

Leave posts in this thread relevant to the gaming event (for confirming you're coming and/or any questions related to the game or event. Posts deemed irrelevant will be deleted)

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • I'll play, and I'll be recording the session as usual.
    If anyone else is interested in recording it too then let me know so we can release some footage from different perspectives.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Nya, salad sounds delicious. I'm in for it. Especially for Jake and spending money to buy l4d2 for other people lol

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • You know I'm always keen to play. I've only been waiting about a year for one of these to actually happen. :p I'll bring the HLDJ loaded with Britney and Ke$ha songs.

Years
  • You know I'm always keen to play. I've only been waiting about a year for one of these to actually happen. :p I'll bring the HLDJ loaded with Britney and Ke$ha songs.
    You must never check this section then because we've done about 5 of these so far.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Alright, since the event is tomorrow, I just want to see for sure who all is coming, because right now, we've got around 12 people coming to play (give or take a few), so I just want to know who will be coming for sure. If we end up having more than 8 actually show up, we're gunna try to find a 16 player server. I'm sure that'll be fun. :)

So just reminding you all that it's tomorrow and to let me know if you'll be there. Remember it's at 7PM Pacific.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • That was fun, we got to hear Ray's beautiful singing voice. Too bad about all the lag issues, they plagued us throughout the night.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    That was fun, we got to hear Ray's beautiful singing voice. Too bad about all the lag issues, they plagued us throughout the night.

Oh yes, Ray's beautiful singing voice, that was amazing

hahaha thanks guyssssssssssssssss. Seriously, karaoke tf2 next time (though we'll need our own server for that). Oh and more booze.

Anyway, I thought that despite the issues that were experienced, fun was still had. My only disappointments are that not everyone was able to join us and that Avatar never got the chance to yell "GET TO THE CHOPPER"

(yes he really sounds like Arnold Schwarzenegger)

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
  • Yeah... I had to do stuff at first and when I was finally able to join a game... it just kinda... well, nothing happened and we all ended up leaving after 20 minutes. :v

Back