• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Left 4 Dead 2

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    Can someone explain to me The Passing? I got confused to no end since in the original Left 4 Dead, everyone was suppose to die in The Last Stand campaign (or whatever the Survival exclusive campaign was.) So why did everyone all of a sudden come back? Weirdest campaign since Hard Rain -.-

Spoiler:

I Hope this Explains It for You.
    I found this Info on The Left 4 Dead Wiki.

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2010
    I hate left 4 dead it makes me shout every time a zombie came to me T__T

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    I prefer Left 4 Dead 1, but I play both. If you want to friend me, my profile is in the upper right of this post. I play quite a bit.

Years
    the left 4 dead 2 battles a hard gore but fun. my friend hate me with throw ables and a witch (i do arcoss map throws in l4d 1 and 2) the next thing i hear when they hear the witch is "run marcotres run" because the witch goes boom when im around. oh one more thing if any one want to play l4d 2 with me i cant only L4D1 but with lag. the other way to play L4D with me is with garyvice online xbox.
    p.s. i am the fire GOD

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    Character: Ellis!
    Special Infected: Smoker!

Chapter: The Dark Carnival
    Game Mode: VS and mutation
    Weapon:M-16
    Explosive: pipebomb
    Melee Weapon: machete and axe

Years
    ellis is the new louis
    molovof for the win. it gives you burning zombies and can make a great camp fire for the survires. here is a warning if anyone kicks me from a team dont blame when your cold, under attack and can't start your fire

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    heck no ellis is not the new luis luis was addicted to pills for example and i quote

luis-PILLZ HERE!!!!!

ellis is addticed to adrline becuase ever thime he dose it he shakes him self.....ok fine there kinda the same but hey rochelle is ugly....zoey was pretty they need to replace coach and rochelle with this team the dream team

nick ellis francis zoey....if only bill was alive I MISS YOU BILL*Crys*thats why i use the M-16 now

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
    What would people think if I tried to organize a mini-event for Left 4 Dead 2 on the PC?

Skeleton - A lot more frequent than the normal events. More like a get together and play whatever's cool with the group every so often.

Lil MuDkiP849

Dream Chaser
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Aug 12, 2021
    What would people think if I tried to organize a mini-event for Left 4 Dead 2 on the PC?

Hell I'm in =), i play the game quite a bit and it'd be cool to chat it up with some PC doods.

You know what'd be fun for a mini-event? Room for one on the Parish- Bridge finale, and have a race lol

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
    Spoiler:

I Hope this Explains It for You.
    I found this Info on The Left 4 Dead Wiki.

Still doesn't get to me.
    Even if The Passing takes place after Blood Harvest, the L4D survivors, correct me if I am wrong, we're saved in a APC like vehicle.
    Why couldn't they just use the the vehicle to get to the coast and take a boat to Japan or India! D:
    Well "an original survivor" is dead cause Valve's crazy ideas.
    Great campaign though xD

Dawn

Years
    Where would be an appropriate place to start a thread for a mini-L4D2 event anyway? Also... I couldn't help noticing...

I feel ripped off by the DLC. Being that I got it on Xbox, I had to pay money for a campaign that only took me a tad over 20 minutes to beat by myself. The M60 was fun to use, though. I've yet to try Versus on it.

...Weeeell. You shouldn't. Wanted free DLC? Should've gone PC.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    ...Weeeell. You shouldn't. Wanted free DLC? Should've gone PC.
    I could care less about pricing, I just don't think a 20 minute campaign was worth any points at all. I don't play the MP very often so playing it in campaign mode was what I bought it for.

Dawn

Years
    I could care less about pricing, I just don't think a 20 minute campaign was worth any points at all. I don't play the MP very often so playing it in campaign mode was what I bought it for.

Yeah...but... if you wanted to not pay any "points"... you see where I'm going with this?
    Left 4 Dead 2

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
    I am a huge Left 4 Dead fan.
    I like using Ellis, because he's really funny and cool. Rochelle pisses me off because she give me the 'female dog' impression. Coach... Eww. And Nick, eh. He's in the middle.

I prefer L4D 1, because it's darker, has better characters and awesome music. L4D 2 is awesome in it's own way though. The melee weapons, especially the chainsaw, make me wiggle with excitement. I play offline co-op a lot with my sis.

Character: Ellis - Just plain awesome.
    Special Infected: Hunter - That Zombie is SEXY. I LOVE that Zombie.
    Campaign: Dark Carnival, The Parish
    Weapon: Grenade Launcher, Combat Shotgun.
    Melee: Chainsaw, Axe, Machete, Katana.

AaronOnPokemon

"So the story continues!"
    Years
    So, does anyone play it? If so, what do you like it and not like about it? Favorite weapon, special infected, so on and so forth. Just feel free to talk about it in general.

I love this game. I am very fond of the Boomer, only because it looks like something you just want to hug. My favorite weapon has to be the frying pan, only because of the sound it makes and how satisfying it is to smack a zombies head in.

Overall I think it is a great game. 9/10 for me!

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years

Skeleton - A lot more frequent than the normal events. More like a get together and play whatever's cool with the group every so often.

Go for it. I'm up for any L4D 1 or 2 game anytime. We should do some custom campaigns.

Back