• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Left 4 Dead

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    I'm shocked that nobody has made a thread this great and fun FPS that the nerds geniuses at Valve and Turtle Rock Studios brought to us. </fanboy>

Anyway sweeties, has anybody play this game yet? So far my friends and I played the demo we got off of Steam and we had a great time. I'm planning on getting the full version, as soon as I build a new PC. XD

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I have to say this a freakin hilarious game. Although once you go through all the story modes it does get a little boring. Versus mode is quite fun though. Still prefer GoW2 horde mode. Although I say that because the game play is similar.

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    I love this game. They could have done so much more with it but for what it is--it's awesome. It's creepy, it's easier to learn, it looks good, and it makes one hell of a party game. I love gettin' together with my guy friends, throwin all the lights off, and trying to make it through the campaign or going online.

I love how different this game is online when compared to other games--it's just really cool.

All in all...I haven't enjoyed gaming with my buddies like this since GoW 1.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I get so scared when they jump you like they are ripping you apart but I always make it out alive.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    some friends of mine forced me to play it, and i just don't see what is so special about it, they where all saying how awesome it was, i was bored of it from the second the console was turned on, the scare factor was Zero, one of my friends screamed at one point when a Zombie jumped him, by then i had allready had it happen to me about 6 times and i didn't even jump from the shock of it, then again i have never found these so called Zombie Horror games to be scary, then again the only thing that has had Zombies in that i have found enjoyable is Shaun of the Dead, the only thing i did like about it was that it was done like a movie.

thetruthbetold

The Raging Nightmare
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2009
    I hate the smokers. They are the worst.But I love setting off car alarms and just starting my own massacre.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I was debating whether to get this game or Gears of War 2. I decided on GoW2 because I heard this game gets repetitive rather quickly, but my father still has two more games to get me so I still might pick this up.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I had a bad dream that all the people on playstation home turned into these zombies but me and a smoker got me. Maybe its because I dont have this syatem.

Heartless33

Master Cloner
    Years
    I like going on xbox live and play infection and become a haunter then hide in a dark area then jump out and tackle them, it makes me laugh so hard.

Pechachu

Indifference, I choose you!
    Years
    I called Gamestop and asked them about this game. They told me my mom was in it then laughed at me. ;_;

But other than that, I haven't played it. I really should, it looks good.

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
    Years
    I love this game, and I don't even have an Xbox :P. Played it at a mates house when they hired it out. This game is AWESOME!! I love how you can make a seemingly endless horde of zombies, armed with only a Shotgun, dual Pistols and a Molotov Cocktail.
    9.0/10

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    I love this game, and I don't even have an Xbox :P.

Neither do I sweetie. In my opinion the PC version > Xbox 360 version. But that's just me. XD

Honestly, it's not really scary. More like Resident Evil 4 startling at times. The game is certainly fun never the less.

CP3

2Pac is still alive!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I love this game, because I always scream and yell and it's exciting, gives me a rush.

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
    I just picked up my copy today and I love it. Great multiplayer, since I had my sister play it with me as well, so I actually have yet to play it online with other people. :P I think Boomers are the worst. Hate them, and the witches freak me out. Yeah, really good game. You're missing out if you haven't played it yet.

Starway

Artist and Gamer
    Years
    Man Left 4 Dead is hard I played the demo with other people and I sucked badly well. probably cause it was on expert although that stupid thing that grabs you by the neck kept trying to get me the whole time XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I got it for Christmas and only started playing it tonight. Kinda disappointing that I beat 3 out of the 4 campaigns in one sitting, but the multiplayer will keep me busy after I beat the last campaign. From what I've played, it's really, really fun, especially if you're actually playing with friends. I didn't find it to be scary, at all, but more funny than anything.

Years
    I love it. Playing with someone else is always the way to go with this game. The Witches are a real pain though :/ Online play is the greatest evarrr XD

Back