• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Left 4 Dead

Years
  • Anyone play this well i do.What do you think that they should change in this game?and talk about levels and how you survived.

.thatGuy

is too nice :D
    Years
  • Are we the only people here who play this awesome game??
    Dang...

Well, lets see...
    They should let us customize our own character, that would be sweet...
    other than that, nothing much i guess... just add more super zombies, like the WITCH!!!
    THE WITCH!!! Woooooooo!! Scarry!!

Levels? I love all of em!!

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Are we the only people here who play this awesome game??
    Dang...

Not, really, sweetie. =p

Any who I love Left 4 Dead. =D Another great game by Valve for my lil PC. ^^ My favorite character is Louis since he basically acts exactly I would during a Zombie Apocalypse. =3

So far my favorite campaign is Blood Harvest, don't know why though, sweeties. XD Now excuse me as I play this game with a Wii Remote. =p

Years
  • I've only played it once, in a co-op game with 3 friends for the X-Box 360. But what I've played was amazingly great. Best party game on the system, by far. Now, I'm not gonna go ahead and buy the game, but I'm definatly gonna get them to play this one more often.

I was stuck as the office boy Louis. Though I was yelling out Obama quotes the entire time. Oh how I love split screen multiplayer =3

Raven-NAR-32450

The Great and Powerful RAVEN
    Years
  • this game was great. Me and my friend beat it, the zombies were cool and the special undead really freked me out, especially the Witch, getting the achivement for throwing a molotov on them was great, and shooting them in the head

Wulf

Am I kawaii know? Uguu~
    Years
  • Can always expect great games from Valve. This game is really fun...with bros. When playing alone or with people you don't know all to well it can get quite boring at times.

Years
  • I highly recommend the Versus mode. Having human players control the power zombies (Smokers, hunters and such) really changes the whole dynamic of the game. Plus you take turns playing the zombies so you get your chance to try and take out the survivors through coordination. It's really cool. The only part that kind of sucks is they only let you play on two of the four levels.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Just played it yesterday. The witches freak me out.

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
  • Awesome game, yes. I recently completed the No Mercy campaign on Expert, but all I really wanted was the achievement, lawl. Versus is really fun too; I would catch myself on late nights just doing that.

bigred245

King Of Rock
    Years
  • ooooooooooooookay bill is the best character i agree with being able to customize your character but they need to add more multi player maps and new campaigns because ive already beat all of them in expert XD (and the PC version is the best XD)

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
  • I got this last weekend and it's really fun to play with friends. I like Francis simply for the fact that he always seems to be the one that takes the least damage and keep the hunters/smokers off of everyone...

bigred245

King Of Rock
    Years
  • I got this last weekend and it's really fun to play with friends. I like Francis simply for the fact that he always seems to be the one that takes the least damage and keep the hunters/smokers off of everyone...
    ummm yea there is no one desginated to take least damage or keep smkrs and hunters off every one O.o

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Against my better judgment (seeing how I just got Street Fighter 4, The Orange Box, and still got a long long long long long long long list of backlogged games) I plan on picking this game up today when I go pre-order Resident Evil 5.

From what I've heard of the game, sounds like it'll be a good co-op game. And might be a good game to play if we get that PC XBL Gaming Night back up.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    It's a fun game, unless you play it in long timespans, because it can get a little repetitive. The co-op is great, and so is VS. Terrific game, though :D

bigred245

King Of Rock
    Years
  • It's a fun game, unless you play it in long timespans, because it can get a little repetitive. The co-op is great, and so is VS. Terrific game, though :D
    agreed its a definite must have and with new maps being made as week we speak it can only get better

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2015
    Hey

I find this game really fun and exciting no mercy is really fun and i cant wait till they bring out survival mode later this month

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    I love that game and I don't think they should change anything! It is perfect! The campaigns were easy as well.

Back