• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Left-handed or right-handed?

Left-handed or Right-handed

• Total voters
    Years
    Left-handed. :)

I use my left hand for almost everything, but lately, I have an overwhelming desire to learn how to write with my right hand. But my god, it's hard. =/ But of course, like almost everyone else, I use my right hand on a computer mouse. You pretty much have to right? :x

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Right, but I've taught myself how to write left-handed. Not really ambidextrous, but I really do hope one day my left will be as proficient as my right, although that's unlikely.

Chiar

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2014
    I'm just right handed, as well as around 99% of people I know.

groteske

lurker
    Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 20, 2012
    Definitely left-dominant, my entire left arm is stronger than my right. There are a few tasks at which my right hand excels but for the most part it takes second place.

The only task at which I'm truly ambidextrous is with a laptop touchpad. I can write with my right hand, too, but that doesn't make me ambidextrous.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Right. Though I can kick a football w/ my left foot as well as right... not that... it... makes as much of a difference as far as feet go imo. lol.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    I'm right-handed, though I've been working at getting myself to be able to write with my left hand as well. It's... getting there. Legible, at least. ;o;

It'd be awesome to be born ambidextrous, though. I've never met anyone like that. :(

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I'm an odd duck. I was born a lefty, but apparently my pre-k teachers made me use my right hand for whatever reason and today I'm functionally right-handed, although I sporadically use my left hand for using forks or whatever else. Can't write with it, though.

hand

want a raise?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    I got left behind by the rest of my body. That probably makes me a leftie, which my avvy certainly tends to suggest anyway

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
    I'm a leftie.
    I've always been a leftie. The only thing I use my right hand for is well... holding and moving things and using my mouse. |D

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I'm right-handed. I used my left hand for like...pressing the D pad while hatching Petilil eggs. Yeah. That's it. :D

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    I'm right handed and I barely use my left hand for anything other than playing games or holding stuff XD

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I'm a rightie, but I use my left hand most of the time when it comes to reaching things up high and using the TV remote. Somehow, I don't know why I mostly use my left hand when I write on my right hand. :/

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I am left handed for eating and writing. I kick soccer and kickball left. I throw football and baseball right. I dribble basketball right handed also.

Back