• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Left or Right Handed

Are you right or left handed?

• Total voters
    Years
    I'm a lefty. The only way I use my right hand is to use scissors. When I attempt to write with my right hand, it looks like a scribble.

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    I'm a leftie and proud of it :P
    I only can hold the mouse with my right hand ;_;

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    I'm right handed, although I use the mouse with my left hand, and I throw a football better with my left hand.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 23, 2017
    Hehe, I'm a lefty! I always write with my left hand, but I do most other things with my right. Like I use a spoon/fork/knife with my right hand and stuff. o.o;

Lucid

I hold my pen weird, so it looks really screwy with my left hand.

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    I'm right-handed. Yup, I do everything with my right hand...although, recently, I've been trying to do things with my left hand. If I take my time, I can write my name pretty decent looking. Okay, maybe not decent, but it's legilble. XD

Although, my friend (who is a righty) broke his right arm, so he had to learn everything with his left hand. It was horrible. He wasn't that good of a writer to begin with. XP

Back