• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Left over from breeding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2017
    If you have one of each left, I'll give you two crappy pokemon and a shiny Eevee (not competitive sorry) and if so pm me for my FC :D

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2017
    yeah that sounds great i can give you a contrary snivy back once i get it with the right ivs and egg moves if you want
    It's alright, I got a snivy I'm happy with, but which one you want to give back? (Fletchling or Froakie?)
    I have these natures
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2017
    It's alright, I got a snivy I'm happy with, but which one you want to give back? (Fletchling or Froakie?)
    I have these natures
    Nature doesnt matter i just need a female with contrary. To everyone else i only have 2 froakies left so if you still want one first two people to pm me get them. If anyone wants the other guys pm me as well i apologize for not getting back to you ive been a little busy with school and life and what not.

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2017
    Nature doesnt matter i just need a female with contrary. To everyone else i only have 2 froakies left so if you still want one first two people to pm me get them. If anyone wants the other guys pm me as well i apologize for not getting back to you ive been a little busy with school and life and what not.
    Nevermind, I got a Gale Wings Fletchling through wonder trade, so ignore the PM I sent you, though I can still trade you a female contrary snivy for the Pawniard :)

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
  • Would you take a 5IV Adamant Dratini with Marvel Scale and Extreme Speed for one of those Pawniards? (Preferably a female)?

Years
  • Do you have any Protean Timid Froakies left? I have some 5IV Feebas, 5IV Eevees and a load of 5IV Whismurs if you'd like one in exchange?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back