• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Left-To-Right, Or Right-To-Left?

How Do You Prefer Reading Manga?

• Right To Left

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • Left To Right

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

marillmonster2000

PC's True Blue Marill
Years
  • How Do You Prefer Reading Manga? Right To Left (japanese style), Or Left To Right (Americain style)? I Like Right TO Left Better. I've Never Been A Fan Of Americain Comics Anyway.. XD

Gigabeam

The Other Green Man
    Years
  • Right to Left, basically because ever since I got hooked on DeathNote, I can't stop reading in that direction. :P

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Right to Left cause it's just cool. Makes me feel closer to Japan XD

Years
  • Right to left, cause I am used to it now, and all my mangas are all like that, * shaman king being the best * ^^;;

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    most likely that's the older manga, like the original dub CCS manga...basically they hadn't brought up the japanese style yet
    anyways, reason they started to put it back to right to left is mostly cuz of the insignias being backwards and such things like that
    i'll go right to left here

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    I've gotten so used to reading right to left that I have trouble reading comics the other way now sometimes o.O

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • I say right to left since I started reading mamga most of the ones I read go that way and it doesn't feel right reading it any other way.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • ^_^; I prefer right-to-left. It's not that hard to figure out and once you get used to it, it feels just as natural as "normal" comics. =o Actually, every so often after reading a lot of manga I'll go to pick up an English book and start from the back. x_X;

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    .left to right reading like I

I like reading Manga right to left. It seems natural. If I read right after I read manga, I have to remind myself not to read backwards.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Right-to-left. Reading it the 'american/english/western' way ish... weird. o.o;

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • Right-to-left, definitely. I was reading Magic Knight Rayearth, and it was really old so they'd flipped it, and I kept reading it the wrong way. *sigh* X3

Back