• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lefty or righty?

Lefty or right?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
    When you write or draw or do whatever what hand do you use the most?. Your left hand or your Right hand?.

From my view most people use their right hand to do stuff but, of course not everyone is a righty. So the question is pretty self explained. Lefty or righty?.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Righty right here, all right. :P

For everything, too.

Isn't it called ambitextrous or something like that when its both?

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    right handed for writting, i use both hands for using scissors though

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    Yay, I get to break the right-handed chain! :D
    Yep, I'm left-handed. I use my left hand for nearly everything. I'm not 100% lefty, but I am for the most part. There are only two or three things that I use my right hand for.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    I use my right hand to do almost everything. I've always tried to use my left hand for stuff, but to almost no avail. However, I can throw and swing lefty, and I've always peddled a scooter lefty. Yeah, not very impressive. XDD;

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I use my right hand for almost everything, except for picking up something from the left side of myself.

Back