• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legacy of Guardians Characters

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Heyo
    Thought I'd post some of my pictures. They're characters I've designed for Dawson and mine's game we're creating (in RMXP). I still have more spirits to do in PSP (they're just in pencil at the moment). I'll add them to this thread once I get around to doing them. I've been busy designing chipsets (i.e. in-game graphics) but I'll get around to them

Skye, Damien, Rafelle, Scarlet, Gradis, Akiro
    Legacy of Guardians Characters Legacy of Guardians Characters Legacy of Guardians Characters Legacy of Guardians Characters Legacy of Guardians Characters Legacy of Guardians Characters

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    this goes in the art section ^^;
    even the computer graphics art work...

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Yeah i know, I PMed a staffie as soon as I'd posted...already forgotten where to post XD

Years
  • The Skye one is definetly my favourite, I don't know why but it appeals to me the most. All of them are awesome. :P

Keep up the good work ^^

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
  • They're awesome! =3 I esp. like the first character you designed! The proportions are really accurate, and I hope you do more soon! :)

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Thanks
    FFX is the only game I've played, so I'm not sure who red is, i loved that game, though
    Coming up I have to draw their spirits: a standing wolf, a phoenix, and a furry dragon/demon (they don't have names yet). There's also a couple of angel/devil women. I've designed quite a few creatures to battle, but I'll probably just leave them on paper and just pixel them in smallish animation. I guess I could post the little animations here, but that may cross over into the pixel sub

Last edited:

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
  • Hi Claire! *hugs!* ^^
    I really like these pics! These are some awesome characters. I love the poses you've chosen! In the first one I think the legs might be a little too short, or the torso a bit too long, but it's not that noticeable ^_^ I love Akiro - just so cool! :D

--FG

Back