• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legacy

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
  • Yeah... I've been hearing the news when Satoru Iwata was passing away at the age of 55 due to the sickness he has been fighting for years, and when I heard that news, I... can't help but to be sad because he brings such a great impact to the gaming world, especially to Nintendo fans. But not just that, every gaming community and company are also having a great loss because he has great personality, and become one of the vital keys in the gaming world. I'm sure his deeds will never be forgotten for long...

This makes me thinking... as long as we're still in this world, I think it would be better if we should try to make the world a great place, be nice to everyone, and doing the best that you can be. Because if you keep on doing so, you will be putted under the legacy that will never be forgotten, even if time goes by. Name Albert Einstein, Steve Jobs, Thomas Alva Edison, Satoru Iwata, Alexander Graham Bell... and several other names that still bring good impact and great legacy to the world even today, even though I can't name all of them one by one. They sure have done the best effort that they could and never giving up no matter what happened.

That's all that I want to share so far, and in any circumstances, let's aim to be the good influence together, okay? I'm sure... it will be... Dai... jou... bu.*

* It means okay in Japanese.

Back