• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen legandaries HG/SS

wich one would you prefer to have by your side in HG/SS?

• Total voters

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    Lugia FTW :3

Oh, and just asking; since when is Groudon a Fire/Ground type (as it says in teh poll)? Is that a mistake, or intended? D:

Aaah you beat me to it, Groudon is only ground. =]

I picked groudon in the poll anyways.

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
    I've gotten Lugia, Ho-Oh, Suicune, Raikou, Entei, Jirachi, Groudon, Latios and Celebi. Waiting for my brother to finish up HG to get Kyogre and Rayquaza. In the mean time I'm lookin for an AR code to get the Enigma Stone...

Years
    So far I only have Lugia and Zapdos. I had a try at catching Ho-oh, but I couldn't catch him, even with low red hp and frozen/asleep

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I want Kyogre, but I bought SoulSilver because I like the box-art.

And because I have a Shiny Flawless EV'd Ho-oh anyway.....

I love how there's so much to do!!

I mean, there's Battle Frontier, PokeFAILthlon, E4, Red, Pokedex, Safari Zone, and:

Entei,Raikou,Suicune,Lugia,Ho-oh,Lati@s,Kyogre/Groudon,Rayquaza,Articuno,Zapdos,Moltres,Mewtwo (man, that's a ton)

Zachary96

Ancient Pro
    Years
    ive got an AR code, well a mass code to get any pokemon i want (got the disc so i can copy onto it, save, extract....... enjoy) so i could just imply a lvl 7 kyogre infront of new bark town xD, then later on go back to the fail of a professor (he never seems to age? HOW?!) and get my jade (not green) orb

Kirkland

show me my silver lining
    Years
    I'm just glad that I get Ho-oh! Since I got silver the first time, they'd ran out of gold games
    so I had to buy silver instead. oTL But now I finally got the damned turkey, possibly my
    favourite legendary from all the games. It's all good!

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    Kyogre. I know there's a lot of water types already available, but I lik'em :] and Kyogre is more attractive sprite-wise than Groudon.

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 3, 2024
    I personally never use legendaries in battle (imho a little lazy, takes the fun out of training), but I do like the challenge of catching them (or mashing the 'Ultra Ball' button). Hence I don't tend to trade them over to a new game when I play it, nor do I really feel a sense of urgency to catch them.

So for in SoulSilver, I've caught Lugia and Mewtwo. I somehow managed to catch Lugia in a Nest Ball of all things - no idea how I managed that. :/ I'm aiming for Ho-oh & Suicune next, but at the moment I'm much more interested in beating Red :)

Uruk

i'm gonna have me some fun.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2011
    i always liked kyogre more. groudon is... just groudon. :D and with kyogre an kabutops, i'll rule the world :D

Back