• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legend of Oshiha (Demo v1.1!!!)

exteradude

See Demo at the bottom

Long tome no see, mates!!! I'm back, and in action, with a new game, "Legend of Oshiha!!!" Created with Rm2k3, this game features:

Voice Actors
    KH Music

Story:
    For the last 5000 years, monsters have been infesting the worlds of all galaxys with total destruction... Until it reaches the little World of Gigon.

Shinji wakes up to find a burgalar in the house, who seems to be the a mysterious man who sends monsters on you... Then theres commotion outside which you meet with 2 friends and you battle a boss... That's the story so far...

Demo!!!

Credits

Voice actors
    Michael Williams (Ras_Mookie)
    Steven Williams (Me)
    Patrick Williams

Well, here's the demo so far don't have any screenies screenies later though!!!

https://www.megaupload.com/?d=GE06VM49

Exteradude

EPYON

Demon
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    Sounds nice im downloading it now.
    BTW post some screenshots

exteradude

Sorry... I've been outside and dealing with High School Freshman Orientation and being nervous about school =\ and I've just been busy. I'll start updating the game in about an hour.

Exteradude

Screenies later, too... VERY sorry tho :(

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    dude no offence but the kids voice sounds too happy and the mom sounds like a guy trying to be a girl faking that he's scard XD. anyways that pretty cool how you added voice but you should get better voice actors(the dad was good)

Vipershark

What user title?
    Years
  • Right now, this sucks. It has a lot of potential though.

A few things to improve:

1. The mom's voice is too quiet. I had to turn up my peakers to hear her, and the kid was way to loud after that.

2. I can't get out of the house.... help?

3. The main character's sprite has see-through hair.

4. The ATB gauge takes too long to fill up.

5. The menu background should only be one shade of blue, not wierd and pixellated.

6. The character mugshots are too jpeged. I suggest getting clearer pictures.

Other than that, it's pretty good. Keep it up.

Back