• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legend Of Zelda Heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Ash

Lonely
Years
Now that revolution Nitro has been cancell. Now we bring you Legend of Zelda Heroes. This Zelda/pokemon games combine two games to make one game.No pokedexs,no to be pokemon master. This game does follow story I thought about it I have but.Catch pokemon but Not all.No screen
shot yet.
The story:think again

The feature

Mini games
New Teams
4 on 4 battle
New region
more soon

Years
Game Dev Rules said:
Submit your game's plans first. Threads are required to at least have a detailed story, one in-game screenshot or a demo of completed work.
I'm sorry, but you didn't follow the rules, therefor I'm obliged to lock this.

When you do have story and atleast one screenshot, PM me and I'll unlock this thread.

EDIT: Unlocked by request of creator.

Last edited:

Dark Ash

Lonely
Years
Screenshots

Here is more screenshot because I have to follow the rules.

untitled0ks.png

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
once again you cancel a project that you started before and start a new game, the mapping has the same quality as before and therefore I won't write another essay about it, a zelda+pokemon game deserves better graphics than the default and better mapping as well.

Dark Ash

Lonely
Years
I know

I know it should better than default .But, still looking titlesets. some tileset I want in the games.You will be surpise what default maps will change into a new tileset.

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2011
Again, your maps are too plain -they should be more natural looking than just clumps of tiles crammed together for no reason.
I have a question -can you actually write coding for such a game?
All you ever do is make a couple of bad maps then change games.

p.s. don't attack people in their threads to make yourself feel better -it's very immature.

Rm2k3Guy

Lord of shadows
Years
I'm sorry, but you didn't follow the rules, therefor I'm obliged to lock this.

When you do have story and atleast one screenshot, PM me and I'll unlock this thread.

EDIT: Unlocked by request of creator.
Ah i knew you would be modded some day! You deserve it
On Topic: It would be better with zelda graphics! Looks promising :nervous:

tdata

Pokemon GX
Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2009
You still need a story. Also, could you plz quit posting screenshot with the grid and editor. I can barely see the map.

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2011
You didn't answer my question, Dark Ash. Can you code at all? I don't think you can. You can't even type properly most of the time. O.o

Merovin

Dragon Master!
Years
Woah major rudeness dudes Dark Ash posted a Screenie nad everything so thats that you cant tell him what graphics to use n good luck dark ash hope u find the tilesets u need!

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
major rudeness? have you actually read every post he's made since he got to PC? cause you should... then you would see that when I tried to help him (as well as many others) he didn't accept our criticism, maybe that's more rude than telling him how to improve his maps (which I already did as well but apparently he doesn't want to improve them).

Tyler

PHP Scripter
Years
The maps are to plain i think its a dumb idea for how the game is.
Like Usally This game will be canceled. :0

gibslpsg

Master Mapper
Years
Hate to say it bob5000, but Dark Dragon and every one else who has tried to help Dark Ash is right. Yes, he does have a screenie, but its not in-game as was inforced in the rules. His so called story is not that detailed I must say, which was also stated in the rules. He endlessly cancels projects, then starts new ones. He needs to stick with one and inprove on it to make it a game to be played. And finally, what Claire said was also totally correct. He's only showing his poor maps (can be inproved if you try) and no coding at all.

Learn to take criticism Dark Ash because thats what it takes to inprove on your game development skills. If you learn to take it then I believe you could make a great game.

Flameguru

Pokemon: Metallic Silver
Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
some1 just close this...it's pointless...and there is no effort at at all in this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back