• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    Hello people! I have been doing a lozoot3d LP for a little while now. I stopped for a couple weeks but am continuing the series. I would appreciate feedback!

Thanks! :)

Part 1:

Newest Episode:

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • I understand that there are difficulties in capturing video from a handheld system without emulation, but using a camera to gather footage reduces the quality of both video and audio, and kind of ruins the entire presentation. I find it very difficult to become engrossed in an LP when the presentation is poor. I'm not saying any of this to insult you or to dissuade you from LPing, but they are things which will reduce the watchability of your videos for many people.

As well, the commentary of yours that I did here contained quite a bit of you reading the displayed text aloud, while I too have been guilty of this, it takes time away from the actual commentary, and is something that viewers could easily read on their own.

While I don't think I'll continue watching your LP, I wish you luck in the future.

Back