• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legend of Zelda: Orchestra of Heroes (PG-16)

Freddy Fazbear

You want the moon? I'll give you the moon.
Years
  • Liacri is reserved!

Yes, as long as you know the important locations in Hyrule, the races from Hyrule, and the basic plot I've given, you should be fine. ;) If you have any questions, please ask, and I or someone else will answer.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years

• Name:

つめ Tsume
    (Pronounced "T-SOO-MEH")

Unknown (Maturity and Figure make Tsume a Young Adolescent Wolf)

Race:

Twilight (Wolf)

Appearance:

Tsume is a powerful Twilight Wolf. His fur is a dark slate blue, with silver-blue markings throughout his pelt. His eyes are heterochromic, the left eye being a deep emerald green, the right being a pale Icy blue. He has a lean and lithe figure, which shows him to be quick and agile. On all four paws, he stands at about three feet tall. His expression is gentle, and very calming. However, when he is angry, he could scare even the most rock-solid Goron. His feelings, reflected in his eyes, have often been known to sway the emotions of others. If he were to look hurt, those around him would become sympathetic. If he looked furious, it would stirke fear into others. If he tried to cheer someone up, there was a 98% chance it would work. (See the History Section for more about this)

Personality:

Tsume is, for the most part, tranquil; calm. He often keeps to himself, but someone who knows him well, has been around him long enough, or is observant enough, can tell how he feels (The one who seems to do all three of these most: The Princess herself). He is protective, and often friendly, if others treated him with that same kindness. He is a bright and quick mind, the very essence of the Triforce of Wisdom (Hint Hint?). He is very loyal, and enjoys any type of affectionate company.

History:

As far as Tsume's memory goes, he has always been around the Princess. The two were born at the exact same moment, and ever since, he was the closest friend she had. She was a young girl, and he was a small pup. He would always keep watch over her, and she would always shower him with affection. Wherever she went, he would follow. Perhaps this was the plan of the guards, but he didn't care. He loved the attention. He didn't care if she thought him as family, or even as a simple pet. He wanted the care, and the attention. He wanted to keep her safe. She grew, as did he. His parents both died, along with many other Twili, in the great war, but this was never told to him. Tsume questioned it, and eventually he learned on his own. As it turned out, the Princess was the only family he had. The other Twili had returned to their realm, leaving him with the royal family. Unbeknownst to him, he is actually mixed blood of both Hyrule Royalty and Twili Royalty, Midna being one of his great ancestors, as well as the original "Princess Zelda".

Password:

Triumph Forks

Other:

He speaks through a sort of telepathy. Everything else is pretty much explained in the other sections.

(I couldn't really make a RP Sample because I don't really know how the Princess acts and how she would react...)

Last edited:

Freddy Fazbear

Years
  • Well, as I said, I am willing to consider your Twilight Wolf character. However, I notice a few minor problems with your SU.

I'm gonna start by mentioning that everyone can assume Zelda is 16. I know I didn't mention this before; for that I apologize. However, that's easily overlookable, so don't worry about changing Tsume's age.

Also, the Twili did not go extinct after the great war. The only race that were destroyed were the Sheikah. The Twili simply left Hyrule. Not a major error, but this was 500 years ago. You may want to edit your history to fix this problem.

I said above that I may accept a Twilight Wolf. However, from your SU, you imply that your character is pure Twili. I cannot accept a Twili character, as I have already stated somewhere in that first post that there could be no Twili player characters. So for now, you are pending.

Liacri

moral support penguin
    Years
  • Great, thanks! I'll get to work on that SU, then. ^^

Speaking of, I do have a couple of questions right now. My character will have to be a Kokiri-turned-Korok, so I'm wondering what happened to the fairy companion or if the fairy is still with the Korok. I think it could go either way, I'd just need an explanation if the fairy is gone. It could mysteriously vanish, but I'd have to come up with something eventually. Or the fairy could still be there. Whatever you think will work best.

And the second question: would my Korok know the Kokiri character, since they both lived in the Kokiri Forest? I guess this is mostly a question for Nideous, then. Maybe they could travel together, because getting to Castle Town would be a bit of a trek for a Korok on such tiny legs... ^^' Anyway, that's more of a detail thing. Just thought I'd throw it out there before I forgot.

Freddy Fazbear

Years
  • Speaking of, I do have a couple of questions right now. My character will have to be a Kokiri-turned-Korok, so I'm wondering what happened to the fairy companion or if the fairy is still with the Korok. I think it could go either way, I'd just need an explanation if the fairy is gone. It could mysteriously vanish, but I'd have to come up with something eventually. Or the fairy could still be there. Whatever you think will work best.

Well, you know, I never even thought about that. What I think would work best is that the fairy vanishes for Koroks. Maybe the fairy gets absorbed into the Kokiri as it becomes a Korok? Yeah, that seems easiest for me. Plus, that helps me in plot developement. (scribbles in a notebook)

Liacri

moral support penguin
    Years
  • Here's the SU. Sorry the appearance is on the short side... I honestly ran out of aspects to describe. Anything I'm missing?

Name: Cacia (pronounced kay-sha)

Race: Korok

Appearance:
    Only one to two feet tall, Cacia is one of the smaller Koroks. Her wood-like body is a pale yellowish brown, tawny color, fairly smooth with a subtle bark-like pattern. She has a sturdy build for a Korok, somewhat more round than tall. Like her fellow Koroks, she has short arms and legs, and she weighs very little, which allows her to fly for a short time by means of a small Deku leaf sprout. The mask-like leaf over her face is deep green with a hint of yellow, giving her an appearance of perpetual springtime. Her features give her a generally calm appearance: two round eyes, a wood nose poking out through the leaf, and a mouth that usually turns up at the corners. The leaf itself is oval-shaped, tapering into a very slight point at one end while the other is more rounded. It seems to be very slightly askew, the pointed end not quite in the center between her two ears.

Personality:
    Cacia is generally optimistic, and from her point of view, the world has some beauty to it even in the darkest of times. Though she knows her share of sadness likely waits in the world ahead, she isn't one to despair for long. She dislikes darkness (both literal and metaphorical) and conflict, so she tries to find compromises whenever she can. Due to living in the Kokiri Forest for her entire life, there are some things of the world that she has yet to understand -- problems that may be, or at least seem, much too big for a little Korok. She sometimes struggles with accepting herself in her new form, because she isn't certain that she's still herself.

Despite her small size, she holds herself up straight and does her best at whatever task is set before her. When something needs to be done, she'll make sure it happens even if it means doing it herself, though she'll gladly stand down if there's someone else more qualified for the job. "Plucky" is a good word for her: she can be extremely determined and won't give up easily despite difficulties that may arise. She is not terribly headstrong and will think through a decision before fully committing to it. If someone needs help and she's able to give it, she'll do so gladly. She loves to be useful and hates the feeling of being unnecessary or unwanted.

For the most part Cacia is a friendly creature, although being transplanted from the Kokiri Forest out into the rest of Hyrule has caused her to become a little timid. After all, everything and everyone are suddenly so much bigger than she is. Even so, she's willing to try a few new things if they don't seem too scary, a trait helped along by her faith in the general goodness of people. She can be loud to an extent, but only when she really wants to be; she finds it difficult to do so as a Korok and usually doesn't care to make much noise. By nature she has a somewhat simple, childish point of view, but she won't let that or anything else stop her from doing what she feels is right or that she has to do.

History:
    The Kokiri Forest was Cacia's home for as long as she could remember, and as far as she's concerned, it's been a very long time. Originally a Kokiri herself, Cacia had a fairy companion by the name of Somi. Cacia lived simply and peacefully with her fellow Kokiri, content with her life in the Forest and seeing no need to stand out. After many years, however, something changed.

One day Cacia became a Korok. She didn't know how it happened or why, just that she had become something different, something that wasn't a Kokiri any more. And something, maybe someone, had done it, but she didn't know who that something or someone might have been. She was one of the first Kokiri to become a Korok, and for a while no one really knew what to do. Some of the Kokiri stayed away from the Koroks, a few ridiculed them, but neither reaction lasted long as friendship quickly became the order of the day. The Koroks were old friends in new forms, and so nothing seemed all that different as far as life in the Kokiri Forest went. Cacia and her fellow Koroks gradually became used to their new forms, though it wasn't necessarily easy, and continued to live their peaceful lives. Yet more and more Kokiri became Koroks, and none of them could figure out how it had happened or who had done it.

News of the Koroks had apparently reached Princess Zelda, for a letter arrived summoning their greatest warrior to Hyrule Castle. The Koroks knew essentially nothing of fighting, so in their terms "greatest warrior" meant "the one who could possibly fight a little." In other words, Cacia. After determining that leaving the Kokiri Forest would not in fact kill her, she set out for Castle Town, deciding that she would be honored to accept the role into which she had been thrust.

Password: Triumph Forks, of course.

Other: When Cacia became a Korok, her fairy companion vanished. Cacia doesn't really know what happened to Somi, and she misses her. Sometimes she thinks she feels Somi's presence, lending her strength from inside her very self, but she often wonders if it's just her imagination.

RP Sample:
    Leaving the Kokiri Forest was a scary thing to do. Very, very few Kokiri had ever been out of the Forest, if any. It was said that a Kokiri who left the Forest would die, and so none of them were inclined to do so. Of course, Cacia knew that leaving the Kokiri Forest wouldn't kill her, because she'd done it. Or maybe that rule didn't apply to her any more. After all, she wasn't a Kokiri any more. She had a new name now: Korok.

But that didn't make her too different, did it? She was still Cacia, wasn't she? Cacia the Kokiri and Cacia the Korok didn't have to be so different. Maybe Princess Zelda knew something they didn't, that a Kokiri or Korok could leave the Forest and still be all right. Princess Zelda... Cacia wasn't entirely sure how she'd ended up where she was. All she really knew was that something had changed, and not just in the Kokiri Forest. Out here, it was more than just different like it had been back home. Whatever it was, it was decidedly bad.

And it was dark. Cacia didn't like dark. She was used to warm, cheerful sunlight by day and calm, silvery moon- and starlight by night. Not these dark, foreboding clouds. But more than she felt scared, Cacia just felt very, very small. She shrunk back. Even if she was still a Kokiri she might have felt little, but now...

No. Cacia straightened herself up determinedly. She wasn't going to think like that. She didn't know what she could do, but she was going to do it. If Princess Zelda needed a Korok, she would come. And that was that.

Freddy Fazbear

Years
  • @ Liacri: Oh my gosh I'm so sorry for the wait! I read your SU the day you posted it, but somehow I forgot to mention you were accepted! (which you are)

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    Nideous currently has no internet and it is the holidays still. People might be enjoying their gifts. I'm making sure of some other important stuff before I post.

Freddy Fazbear

Years
  • Yeah, there's no rush guys. I know I'm pretty busy with the holidays myself, what with visiting relatives and enjoying gifts and all (got Skyward Sword!) So I won't put the whole inactivity warning thing into effect til well after the holiday season.

Liacri

moral support penguin
    Years
  • Thanks for accepting me -- and no problem about the wait. I've been busy the past few days anyway. I'll post as soon as I can. ^^

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • Oh, hey! I almost forgot that this website existed! Just kidding, but seriously... It's been two or three weeks since the last IC Post... O_o

Liacri

moral support penguin
    Years
  • Sorry I haven't been on lately. My Internet gave out and I just got it back, and right now it's extremely slow. I also have finals next week, so it's crazy busy. :P I will do my best to get a post up, but finding time is a struggle right now. >.<

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
    Years
  • Guys, don't say your sorry, JUST POST!!!!!!!!!

Zerin, Hana has replied to the wolfy. NOTICE IT!!!!!!

Lol, had to get that out of my head, sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings. ^^

Back