• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legend of Zelda - Save File Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2014
    Hiya there! Won't you help me? Hehehe.
    Can I request a Save File for Majora's Mask. In the Woodfall Temple, before facing the dungeon Mini-boss. ( Dynalfos / Dinolfos ) Thanks in Advance!
    Tell me if I posted this on the wrong thread or did something wrong.
    If you can't give me or I can't find one, Can i ask if there is a delete item code in Majora's Mask. hehe

Last edited:

Zet

Years
  • If you have an item that you shouldn't have, enabling and disabling the code might fix the problem. If not, just restart. Woodfall is still very early in the game.

Years
  • I am afraid threads like this aren't allowed in this section. I am not sure where it would even fit in, I am afraid.

I see Zet has shed some light on the situation, but that is as far as it can go, I am afraid. So I am going to have to close this.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back