• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legend of Zelda ~ The Quest to Save Zelda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abskull

Link's Huggle Thing!^.^
    Years
    I bet you all knew that I was going to make an LoZ RPG someday ^_^! *Cricket chirps* O_o;
    --------------------------------------------
    Zelda has been captured again! Link and four other warriors are going on a quest to save Zelda from the evil grasp of Gannondorf.

Link: But Abskull, why is she getting captured again?

Good question! This time she has been taken far, far, FAR away from Hyrule, and into a different world! Link and his four companions must find a way to get to this world. This world is only known as Oriok. What will they find there? And will they keep Zelda from harm?!

Now it is up to YOU

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rules
    1. Follow all the normal RPG rules
    2. Please be literute
    3. You MUST know the names of people and places in Hyrule, or else you are just not a fan
    4. Read the rules and I won't send my pet gerbil after you! It has taken steroids!

Charecter Form:

Name:
    Race (Zora, Goron, Deku Skrub, etc.):
    Appearence (If you're a something other than a human (Zora, Goron, Deku Skrub, Gerudo, Hylian, Kokirian, etc.) you might just want to explain your appearence):
    Personality:
    Weapon:
    History (just a brief history):
    RP Sample (So I know if you're worthy enough XD!)
    ----------------------------------------

I will RP as Link, and we all know what he is like. If you have any questions, just go ahead and PM me!

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Name: Zukra
    Age: 13(Is actually older but she's a Kokiri so she'll be a kid forever)
    Race: Kokiri
    Appearence: Short yellow hair, long pointed ears, blue eyes, a regular Kokiri outfit. Her fairy is dark blue and called Ruki.
    Personality: She is calm and sarcastic at the worst of times. She is almost always cheerful and carefree. She is friendly and cares very deeply about all of her friends. She loves adventure and is rather stubborn and tough. She will always help those who need it and never backs down from a fight even if she knows she can't win. She is intellegent and always willing ot make sacrifices for those she cares about. But despite that she's rather quiet and prefers to be on her own.
    Weapon: Kokiri Shield, Kokiri Sword, and Fairy Bow. She also has a Fairy Ocarina though I don't think that counts as a weapon.
    History: Okita knew Link and the other Kokiri's quite well. She ussually stayed in the Lost Woods alot because she prefered the quiet. She found a secret place very similar to the Forest Meadow called Kokiri Hideout. She practiced fighting there and discovered a way to leave the forest without risking her life. She talked to the Great Daku Tree before he died and he agreed to help. He gave her a small shard of the Kokiri Emerald and she placed it in her sword. As long as she has her swod with her she'll be fine.
    RP Sample: The dark forest was earily silent as Okita walked along the well known path. The light of the setting sun drifted through the trees and cast strange shadows across the ground. But Okita wasn't worried. She had traveled this path many times before. The last rays from the sun vanished and the mistical glow of the bright moon appeared. But even so Okita did not stop. She had to get home soon. But as she continued to on a cold chill creeped down her spine. She looked around casausly and quickened her pace. Anything could be hiding in the dense thicket of trees on either side of her. Her hand moved to the hilt of her sword and her gold eyes darted here and there. All at once there was a low moaning sound. Okita stopped every sense on alert. The sound came again but louder. Goose bumps crept up her arms as she turned. Though she couldn't see anything, she knew that something was standing on the path a few feet away. Her sharp eyes scanned the darkness trying to catch sight of what was there. But it was too dark. The minutes slipped by. Okita's hand never left the hilt of her sword. Then without warning the creature bolted. Okita only had enough time to draw her sword before the creature was upon her. A razor sharp claw as long as a dagger ripped through the air. The sound of metal hitting metal rang through the night as Okita swung her sword to block. The creature lept backward then attacked again. It swiped with it's murderous claw again and again and each time Okita would block and counter with her sword. The battle grew fiercer and fiercer until both Okita and the creature wer exsauted. The creature lept backwards into a pool of moonlight. Okita's eyes widened as she saw what it was who had attacked her. Her sword fell to the ground with a clang and she stepped backwards in horror. "Senora?" She whispered in a shaky voice.

Last edited:

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
    Name: Amethist
    Race: Ancient Hyrulian
    Appearence: Pointed ears, purple eyes, skirt, & hair lovely tanned complection and purple markings on her face showing the tribe she belonged to
    Personality:kind and concerning would sacrafice her self just to be with her old friends and protect new ones
    Weapon: pink staff with a lage amethist sphere on top
    History: sentaced to an eterinty encase in a amethist prison for destroying the town un-nessesairly in a battle against some possesed soldiers after waching them take down her friends
    RP Sample: The rain was pouring down and lightning lit up the dark sky. All arround her bodys of her friends and the possesed solders scattered the usualy beutiful landscape which now looked repusive. As she checked to see how many people she had left to defete the remaining soldiers her eyes fell on the face of a boy with an aarrow though his head that was when she realised she was the only one left to battle the ary which seemed to be groing in numbers again.As tears streemed down her cheeks and her anger grew the amethist on her staff shon bright purple and then there was a massive explosion of purle light. once the light had faded she saw the blast had defeted the soldiers, she turned arround expecting everyone from the village to be there chearing insted she saw the vilage flattened with and an unquechable purple flame burning the remains the fire could only have been caused by her blast and thus she was sentanced to eternity encaed inside an amethist for eternity or untill the master sword came incontact with it (which was 2000 years later). Fortunatly it gave her time to develop her magic and learn to control it

hope that was good enough

The Pokemaster

General Grievous = badass
    Years
    Name: Granmarg Ironstone
    Race: Goron
    Appearence: a goron wearing the traditional loin-cloth, but also wears heavy armour over the top half of his torso and on his legs, the armour is decorated with dodongo skulls as shoulder pads and on the helmet, the helmet covers his face completely and he very rarely removes it. has a gigantic dodongo skull slung across his back that is almost as tall as he is.
    Personality: a warrior through and through, he is strong, determined and very stubborn he is slow to trust but once his trust is gained its all but impossible to break it, quite aggressive to his enemies and those he doesnt know.
    Weapons: Giant dodongo skull shield and armoured fists
    History: against someone he calls "The ultimate foe" his face was scarred so greatly he now hides if behind his helmet, he seeks out battle to try and draw out this foe so he can exact his revenge.

Rp sample: The dodongo ran from the cave quickly, with terrified roars. they scattered from the mouth of the giant cavern and were scrambling all over one another in their attempt to get away. With a tremendous bellow, Granmarg leapt from the cave onto the back of one of the creatures wrestling against it with all his power.

"Hah! come on ya weaklin'! if dats all ya can do den ive got ya easy!" the Goron, big even for his race shouted out in taunt at the beast as the scuffle continued.

He picked up the beast with one hand and slammed it head 1st into the ground then grabbed the tail of another running past and pulled it back to him into a head-lock, before long Granmarg was carrying a dodongo over each shoulder.

"It aint much, but the meat should see me through tonight!" he said happily before shambling slowly up the mountain trail towards his small encampment.

Hope that will be sufficient.

Abskull

Link's Huggle Thing!^.^
    Years
    scythe said:
    Name: Amethist
    Race: Ancient Hyrulian
    Appearence: Pointed ears, purple eyes, skirt, & hair lovely tanned complection and purple markings on her face showing the tribe she belonged to
    Personality:kind and concerning would sacrafice her self just to be with her old friends and protect new ones
    Weapon: pink staff with a lage amethist sphere on top
    History: sentaced to an eterinty encase in a amethist prison for destroying the town un-nessesairly in a battle against some possesed soldiers after waching them take down her friends
    RP Sample: The rain was pouring down and lightning lit up the dark sky. All arround her bodys of her friends and the possesed solders scattered the usualy beutiful landscape which now looked repusive. As she checked to see how many people she had left to defete the remaining soldiers her eyes fell on the face of a boy with an aarrow though his head that was when she realised she was the only one left to battle the ary which seemed to be groing in numbers again.As tears streemed down her cheeks and her anger grew the amethist on her staff shon bright purple and then there was a massive explosion of purle light. once the light had faded she saw the blast had defeted the soldiers, she turned arround expecting everyone from the village to be there chearing insted she saw the vilage flattened with and an unquechable purple flame burning the remains the fire could only have been caused by her blast and thus she was sentanced to eternity encaed inside an amethist for eternity or untill the master sword came incontact with it (which was 2000 years later). Fortunatly it gave her time to develop her magic and learn to control it

hope that was good enough

You mean Hylian. A Hyrulian is everbody! A Hylian is what Link is. And please try to capitalize your sentences.

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
    But dose that mean Im still in? It been a while since I played the game I was refering my character to (I can't even remember the name). Sorry.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    Name: Max Hunter (but call me Max)
    Race: Hylian
    Appearence: Black hair and electric blue eyes. Wears clothes like Link but in blue.
    Personality: Weird... that's all I can say. And he likes to make jokes or say jokes... he likes fun.
    Weapons: A legendary and mysterious sword, the handle was blue and the blade silver. A same colors shield, bow and arrows.
    History: Had a normal lifei n Hyrule... until Princess Zelda was kidnapped. He always wanted the Kingdom to be peaceful forever... but he didn't know evil is everywhere.
    RP Sample: I entered the cave. I was alone against that giant dragon. The cave was hot, and I just saw pure red. Suddenly... I saw it... the biggest dragon I have ever seen. It was red with a bit of gold. Its wings had strange little holes, but it still could fly. It saw me immediatly and started to shoot fire balls everywhere. I took out my shield and protected myself from the red spheres. ((I can still write more ya' know? just telling you)).

Last edited:

Kurosaki

When you said we must know the characters, you don't mean off b y heart do you? XD I'll know who it is if I hear the name, but I can't name them off. ^^;;

Name: Askan Riard
    Race: Hylian (Monk-in-training)

Appearance: Askan is medium built, and stands at the height of 5'11". He has long red hair that flows to his shoulders, and blue eyes. He also carries the standard pointed ears. For clothing, he wears a navy blue cloak which covers everything but his head, hands, and feet. The clothing underneath that is unknown to most. On his feet, he wears sandals crafted out of tree bark.
    Personality: Askan is shy when you first confront him, but over time, he opens up. He doesn't particularily like conflict, but will fight when he must. He is also very rash, and can be quite hot-headed.

Weapon: Sutras/ Basic Light Magic (Doesn't require an object to utilize)

History: As a child, Askan lived within the walls of Hyrule Castle, as his father was hired to defend it from evil the best he could. During the time he inhabited the castle, Askan grew fond of the Princess, even though he never talked or socialized with her, he at least saw her around. His father passed away one evening, leaving Askan alone. Scared and upset, he fled the castle into the wild, where he was attacked by wolves. He was saved by a travelling monk, who offered him training in exchange for his services. Askan only recieved a minimum amount of training before his master mysteriously disappeared one evening...

RP Sample: "Why must they attack in packs?" I asked myself as I eyed down my opponents. Three brown wolves, and they looked hungry. As one leapt at me, I jumped back in order to dodge. However, all was not perfect in my plan. I hadn't taken into account the tree stump behind me, and I stumbled over it, landing flatly on my rear with a thud. All hope of survival lost, I closed my eyes, hoping they would kill me quickly. However, from the darkness created by my eyelids, came a bright light, and then the cries of an injured wolf.

Abskull

Link's Huggle Thing!^.^
    Years
    Alright, we've already got enough people. I'm sorry if you asked me to save a spot for you, 'cause I didn't know this RP was going to get popular.

Everyone can start now. Sorry, I normaly wait for other people to start off.

Years
    ehh, it's not too late to join, is it?

Name: Mikau
    Race: Zora
    Appearance: Hmm, how to describe a Zora...well, they are..fish-like creatures, usually very tall, and Mikau is no exception. ...argh. >_< I'll supply a pic soon.
    Personality: Mikau is a confident youth who likes to have tons of fun. He is very courageous, but he knows when to be careful.
    Weapon: Mikau uses the fins on his arms as weapons. Mikau also uses his electric guitar to send sound waves.
    History: Mikau always lived a successful life in Great Bay, as the lead guitar in the hottest band in Termina, "The Indigo-go's". He especially lived the high life after Great Bay stopped having constant storms and the pirates left, so he lived a life of relaxation, surfing, and gutiar playing. The band that he was in, "The Indigo-go's", decided to take a tour to new lands and show off their music. They left their lives in Termina, found new ones in Hyrule, and were never seen in Termina again...
    RP Sample:
    "Mikau! Mikau! Ya gotta check this out, man!"
    Eh?
    Mikau reckognized the voice, Japas, and opened an eye. "Japas, what is it?" Mikau yelled down to Japas, who was several yards below him, standing at the bottom of the waterfall. "It's one of the biggest swells I've ever seen! We should catch all the waves before it's too late!" Japas yelled up. He paused for a second, and added, "What are ya doing up there, anyways?" Mikau dropped from the tree he was sitting in, and landed on both feet. "Resting, what else?" Mikau replied, as he smirked. "Well, come on down here! We got some waves to catch!" Japas said. "Sure." Mikau replied as he backed up to get a running start. He ran and leaped off of the ledge , parallel to the running waterfall, and soon, right with it. Mikau could feel the warm air running around his face and the small cold rushes of water. "Whoohoo!!" Mikau yelled as he shot his arms forward, ready for impact. Water consumed his body as he splased in and swam down a couple of feet, then rushed up to the now-chilly air. "Alright, man, I'm ready to grab some waves!" Mikau said as he ran up to the shore, with the sun shining, and sand squishing around his wet feet.

Meh, I could've done a LOT more, but I think this is sufficient enough, right? ^_^

Kurosaki

OOC: I guess I can start things off then... >>;;

IC: The rain. Those cold and wet beads of water hadn't stopped falling for three days now. Any sunlight I had seen, had been either way off in the distance, or in the depths of my dreams. Why it continued to rain, I knew not. However, I was certain that, either something had happened, or something was about to happen, that could very well change the lives of many.

On this day, I found myself warming up in an Inn within the centre of Hyrule Castle Town, as I had finally arrived from the outskirts of the Shadow Temple. Even though I was utterly and entirely weak, my power was much stronger over the creatures of darkness, since my base element was light.

I had nothing more to do on this day, so I ventured out into the town, hoping to restock on needed items. As soon as I exited the building, I was pelted with large beads of rain, though my cloak prevented most entrance to my body. Now, where was the closest store?

Alana

Years
    Zukra sat in a tree in the Kokiri Hideout slowly playing a song that echoed through the Hideout. The song was one she had come up with on her own. Her fingers moved from one hole of the ocarina to another in a pattern causing the melody. She ended the song and looked at the grey sky. "I wish it would stop raining." She sighed.

Zukra jumped outo f the tree and looked around. Something was wrong. "Ruki? Ruki where are you?"

"I'm here Zuky." Called her blue fairy.

"Why did you leave?" Asked Zukra.

"I felt someone calling me and I was right. Come on. The Great Daku Sprout wishes to see you. I think it's about this storm and has something to do with Link."

"With Link?" Zukra asked curiously poketing her ocarina. "Well let's go then." She left the Hideout and weeved through the trees to get to the Great Daku Sprout.

Last edited:

Abskull

Link's Huggle Thing!^.^
    Years
    Alana said:
    Zukra sat in a tree in the Kokiri Hideout slowly playing a song that echoed through the Hideout. The song was one she had come up with on her own. Her fingers moved from one hole of the ocarina to another in a pattern causing the melody. She ended the song and looked at the grey sky. "I wish it would stop raining." She sighed.

Zukra jumped outo f the tree and looked around. Something was wrong. "Ruki? Ruki where are you?"

"I'm here Zuky." Called her blue fairy.

"Why did you leave?" Asked Zukra.

"I felt someone calling me and I was right. Come on. The Great Daku Tree wishes to see you. I think it's about this storm and has something to do with Link."

"With Link?" Zukra asked curiously poketing her ocarina. "Well let's go then." She left the Hideout and weeved through the trees to get to the Great Daku Tree.

OOC: I could've sworn that the Great Deku tree died ^_^; Also I forgot to mention that Link is an adult.

IC: Link sat in his home waiting for the rain to finally stop.
    I really hate this. He thought. He longed to see Zelda, but this rain would just slow him down.
    He shook his head, and climbed down the ladder. As the rain trickeld down, he took out his ocarina. She played Epona's song, and she came trotting to him. He hopped on and rode to Hyrule field.
    He saw the castle in the distance, and pushed Epona to go faster. Suddenly, and blast of thunder came and Epona reered (SP?) up. Link fell off, and Epona ran away. He scowled and stood. He ran to the castle and to Hyrule Market. There he ran up to the castle.
    Zelda stood peering out the window and saw Link. She smiled and went out to greet him.
    "Link! I'm glad you came!" she said.
    "It was quite an adventure, but I came anyway," he said.
    "Well almost everday is an adventure for you!" giggled Zelda, "Why don't you come inside?"
    Link nodded and followed her.

Alana

Years
    OOC: Well I meant the Great Deku Sprout. ^_^ Should have said that.

Zukra arrrived at the place where the Great Deku Sprout lived. "Aww hello Zukra. I see Ruki was quick to pass my message on."

"Yes Great Deku Sprout. How may I be of survice?" Asked Zukra.

"Relax Zukra. I have called you because I sense an evil brewing. Link has set out to see Zelda."

"Yes. Why does this concern me?'

The Great Deku Sprout smiled. "Do you not think I know you have been training with sword and bow in your hideout?"

Zukra tried not to smile. "I suppose you would know wouldn't you?"

"Of course. So tell me, why have you been training so hard?" Asked the Great Deku Sprout.

"I , I don't know really. When I first left the forest for fun I was frightened. I have not left since. I was also worried the power of the Kokiri Emerald might not have worked. So I trained to protect the forest just in case. When those monsters appeared Link helped to rid the forest of them. But while he was not aorund we lived in fear." Replied Zukra.

"And so we went to our Hideout and decided to train. Then we went adn found some weapons." Added Ruki.

"Do not worry. The power of the Emerald will keep you safe as long as you keep it with you. But I want you to be on your gaurd because you are the only one besides Link who can leave this forest. The rest of the Emerald is locked in the Temple of Time and trying to remove it might bring terrible consequences."

Zukra stared at the Great Deku Sprout for a moment. She didn't know what to say and wasn't sure she could answer. Leaving the forest for a moment had been frightening. Leaving it for as long as Link had, that would be terrible. Finally she bowed her head and nodded then left.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    I was... full with joy in that rain. But I felt something bad... all things that happen to our surroundings always have something hidden... I was bored, so I decided to train in the streets of the Hyrule Castle Town... but not in the main ones. As I was swinging my sword, many lightnings fell. "ah! I love this weather... but an event is coming... and I don't what it is" I expressed as I sheated my sword back into its place.

Even more bored that I already was, I decided to go to the Temple of Time. Slowly, I walked past the speaking rocks outside the Temple. I stepped inside, and everything was... calm, silent... peaceful. I kneeled infront of the black altar(sp?) that ,once, did hold the three stones. I just closed my eyes and stayed there.

The Pokemaster

General Grievous = badass
    Years
    Granmarg wiped the rain drops from the face plate of his helmet and stood defiantly at the top of the cliff..he'd rarely seen weather like this..

" 'tis a bad omen..." he said slowly to himself "A call to battle is ahead, and with it..a chance at the "ultimate foe" ....."

With this he walked slowly down the mountain, leaving only an extinquished fire and some dodongo bones to show he was ever there

Kurosaki

After purchasing a few items, as well as some food for lunch, I began walking back to the Inn I was currently residing at. Those plans, however, changed drastically as I passed the route towards the Castle, and felt an ominous wind. Curious, I travelled down the path towards the Castle. As for the guards, I must have kept something from my time in the Castle to give me entrance. If not, I could always twist my story around and con them.

Abskull

Link's Huggle Thing!^.^
    Years
    "Zelda?" asked Link, "You're older now. Do you think more danger will still fall upon you?"
    "Yes, of course. Gannondorf will never rest until you die. So I'm always in trouble, but I can protect myself a little better."
    Link nodded. That stupid Gannondorf! Always trying to harm Zelda!
    "But I promise I'll protect you no matter what," sweared Link. Zelda smiled.
    Suddenly a loud rummbling shook the ground. Link shot up and looked around, sword in hand. Gannondorf burst through the wall. Zelda screamed and went behind Link. Gannondorf shot a large fireball directly at Link, and Link fell to the ground. Gannondorf grabbed her and ran off. Link quickly got up and chased him.
    They ran down to Hyrule Market where everyone was screaming and running.
    "Get back here, Gannondorf!" roared Link. Gannondorf just let out a loud laugh.
    I've got to save her! Link thought to himself. And suddenly, he tripped and fell over, knocking himself out.

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
    I sat in my mall house near the town meditating. This is exactly the same rain that happened 2000 years ago but I was scetanced to eternity before I could find out what was causing it. Suddenly screems erupted from outside but by the time I got out of my meditation position all that was left to see was link trip and become unconscious. I draged him in out of the rain and once he was in the safety of my house I placed and amethist on his head and body which lit up and began to heal his body and close the cut on his forhead and the burns on his chest.

Alana

Years
    Back in the Kokiri Hideout Zukra was getting ready. She put her sword adn shield on her back along with a quiver of arrows and her bow. "Do you tihnk the Great Deku Sprout really thinks we can help?" Zukra asked Ruki.

"He wouldn't have called us if he had." Ruki replied. Suddenly the little fairy began to dart around. "It's his call. Let's go!"

Zukra put her ocarina in her pocket and darted back towards the Great Deku Sprout. "Zukra what I feared has happened. Quickly go to Hyrule Castle."

Zukra stood still for a moment. Then she nodded. "Yes Great Deku Sprout." She turned and began running. A couple Kokiri's called out asking where she was going but she didn't reply. When she got the entrance/exit to the Kokiri forest she stopped. then she took a deep breath and walked through it. Again she hesitated on the bridge but the Great Deku Sprout had told her what she must do. She turned back and looked at the entrance to her home once more, then darted out into Hyrule Field.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back