• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legend of Zelda ~ The Quest to Save Zelda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurosaki

As I finally arrived at the Castle gates, I watched as the Castle guards were quickly summoned inside. Just as I thought, an event had taken place, an event which involved the ominous wind I sensed earlier, as any traces of its presence had disappeared.

I snuck into the Castle since all of the guards were gone, and began to creep through the halls. Well, until I tripped over a man dressed in green clothing lying on the floor, and landed squarely on my face. "Owww...." I moaned, twitching on the floor in pain.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    I heard screams and a lot of noise coming from the town. I stood up and ran outside. I saw everyone crazy... what happened? I thought. I ran to the town and found a man in green clothes on the floor... possibly knocked out. I kneeled down beside the man in green and poked him. "hey, are you o... whoa!" I expressed as I noticed that the man in green was the great Link.

Suddenly, I noticed a man beside us. "Hey, are you alright? if you are, help me... I think this man is Link..." I told him. I turned my sight to Link again. I was wondering how Link ended in a situation like that. "hey! wake up!" I said to Link as I tried to wake him up.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Zukra moved slowly towards the castle. It was still raining so the large castle appeared blurry. "Are you scared Zuky?" Asked Ruki.

"Yes. But if the Great Deku Sprout said we should go we'll go. And he wouldn't send us to our death would he?" Replied Zukra.

"You're right. How long till we get to the castle?"

"I don't know. I can see it but I don't know." The two were quiet. Zukra began to shiver out of cold and slight nervousness. Finally she gave up on going slow and broke into a run. The castle loomed closer and closer until finally she was right outside it. She stopped and stared at the huge building then took another breath and crossed the bridge into the Market. Once there she saw three people. Two on the ground and one bending over one of them. She stopped unsure of what to do. Perhaps these people could help. "Um exuse me." She said approaching them. Then she recognized one of the men on the ground and she stopped her eyes flashing. Were they the ones who had knocked Link to the ground?

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    I saw a girl coming over me. I noticed she was a Kokiri. "Hey, um... can you help me here? I found these two here. I was in the Temple of Time until I heard screams. I ran out and found Link here... knocked out." I told the Kokiri girl as I stood up. I looked again to Link... still wondering what knocked out Link.

Alana

Years
    Zukra nodded. At least he seemed friendly and wasn't the one who had attacked Link. "The best thing we can do is get him out of the rain and wait for him to wake up. Or maybe we could use a potion of some kind." Ruki nodded though it was hard to tell. The two walked forward and looked at Link. "Do you know what happened?"

Kurosaki

It seemed I had tripped over a being named Tingle, or something like that. However, before he could finish his weird little dance, I had left the building, and had headed towards the market. As I made my way down the path, I ran into some of the guards. Suspicious of my actions, they arrested me on the spot, and began taking me to the prison in town, accusing me of being in league with whatever just happened. Not my day...

Alana

Years
    OOC: -_- Oh well uh, maybe you could repost because there have been several posts after yours that don't fit with that. You could just say you took him into your house to be revived after me and Max Hunter appeared. But if not I will edit my post and hopefully Max will to.

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
    ooc well my post was first and I cant think of what to put in frount so if you dont mind could you edit please

Abskull

Link's Huggle Thing!^.^
    Years
    OOC: O.O Sowwy, haven't been here for a while. Darn school. I'm workin' so hard!

Link finally awoke and saw the girl. He noticed gems on him, and felt no pain.
    Must be a healer. He said to himself.
    "Where's Gannondorf?! Which way did see him go?!" demanded Link, "I need to know! He ran off with Zelda!"
    Link arose and let the gems just slide off of him. He then felt a sharp pain in his stomach and sat back down.
    Darn! I-I can't get up!
    Link growled, and suddenly Navi popped out.
    "Link! Hello? Don't move! It hurts too much!" she told him. Link tried to swat her away, but she then bopped him on the head.
    "Why don't you accept this hospitality? This girl has healed you? And all you do is run out the door?! I say not!"
    Link grumbled, and looked up to the girl.
    "Thank you. I'm sorry for my ignorance." With that he stood again, despite his stomach pain.

Kurosaki

How could they think I was involved in what happened? What happened to begin with? None of this made sense! The guards took me to the outside of the prison, and shouted "We have found a youth involved in the kidnapping of Zelda!" so lod, that you could probably hear it from the field!

Alana

Years
    OOC: I'll just repost.

Zukra heard an exclamation from inside one of the houses. It was Link and he was demanding to know where Ganondorf had gone. She rubbed her eyes to clear them of rain water and looked at Ruki. "Shall we?"

"Why not?" Zukra moved closer to the hoouse and stood outside listening for a moment then she knocked.

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
    "Here eat this berry" I said to link handing him a small berry "after eating this berry your pain will be gone and you will not feel any other pain" I handed him the berry then asked "This gannondorf, isnnt he the one that was here before and destroyed the castle when you defeted him cause if he's back and at full strength your going to need some help, so Im asking could I travel with you and help save princess zelda?"

Abskull

Link's Huggle Thing!^.^
    Years
    Link swallowed the berry and said, "Well, you did help me. I guess so. Now if you excuse me, I'm going up to the castle."
    He walked out and saw the comotion. He went up and heard the guards accusing the boy.
    "He didn't do it! Gannondorf did! I can prove it too! I was sitting and talking with her and he just ran up and took her! Ask Impa if you don't believe me!"

Years
    Mikau cracked an eye open as he heard that familiar name, Impa. He glanced down at the commotion happening right beneath him. Guitar strapped across back, he leapt off of the roof of the prison, when everyone was taken aback by the unexpected leap. Especially since you don't usually see Zoras in this part of Hyrule, but Mikau didn't care. He noticed a boy clad in green standing apart from the group.
    That boy was the one that was previously talking, Mikau thought. "Impa? You mean Impa the Sage?" Mikau asked, staring at the boy.

Legolas

<3 +.+ E>
    Years
    Abskull, does it only have to be four campaions? I love The Lengend of Zelda.

Name:Atton Flore
    Race (Zora, Goron, Deku Skrub, etc.):Zore
    Appearence (If you're a something other than a human (Zora, Goron, Deku Skrub, Gerudo, Hylian, Kokirian, etc.) you might just want to explain your appearence):Two Head-Talis, light blue-ish skin, Blue Mirthrall armor, silver boots.
    Personality: Will do ANYTHING to help Link
    Weapon:Two Silver-made long swords. Has a Sheild like Link and wares it on his back. Has One Long ranged bow
    History (just a brief history):He was fighting some Zoras who turned one their King Zora, Link came and saved him and his King. Atton is the best swordsmen and archer the Zoras have.
    RP Sample (So I know if you're worthy enough XD!) *Atton meets Link once more* Link i owe you a life deat. I must help you on your quest to save Zelda. Its a great way for me to repay you for what you have done for my people. Please Link, I look up to you as a Zora king. Please???

The Pokemaster

General Grievous = badass
    Years
    Granmarg had spent a long time heading from the mountains to the large town, he looked this way and that, obviously confused by such a large mass of people hurrying around, Gorons werent exactly the run around kind of race and this kind of behaviour was slightly alien to him. Then something strongly out of the ordinary caught his eye, it was a Zora, an unexpected sight in this part of Hyrule, and he was talking to a boy. With a shrug he decided if something was amiss in the world like he had believed, he might as well start off by asking. Slowly he shambled towards the Zora and rubbing his hand on the back of his helmet nervously asked.

"Hello...um whats goin' on here? This kid do something wrong?"

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
    I grabbed my staff and followsed link outside just inside to see the jump. "Link is telling the truth" i verified even though I hadent been asked. "I saw gannondorf myself he ran off towards the tower of the wind and for a split second I saw princess zelda" the guard just grunted in repply before removing the cuffs and shoving their captive to the ground. I bent down and held out my hand, my other hand was in my pocket on my amethists incase he was hurt

Kurosaki

I didn't say anything to those who were trying to help me, I just smirked, and remained silent.

"So what if it was Gannondorf?" the first guard replied. "There's no evidence that this boy wasn't somehow involved! He was creeping around the castle after all!"

Okay, now that finally ticked me off enough to say something. "Okay, that's it! Do you think a monk-in-training like me would help an evil being bent on destroying us all! Get a clue, I'm so weak I couldn't have even been of use even if I was working with him!"

The guards said no more, and walked off, leaving me alone with these strangers.

Abskull

Link's Huggle Thing!^.^
    Years
    Legolas said:
    Abskull, does it only have to be four campaions? I love The Lengend of Zelda.

Name:Atton Flore
    Race (Zora, Goron, Deku Skrub, etc.):Zore
    Appearence (If you're a something other than a human (Zora, Goron, Deku Skrub, Gerudo, Hylian, Kokirian, etc.) you might just want to explain your appearence):Two Head-Talis, light blue-ish skin, Blue Mirthrall armor, silver boots.
    Personality: Will do ANYTHING to help Link
    Weapon:Two Silver-made long swords. Has a Sheild like Link and wares it on his back. Has One Long ranged bow
    History (just a brief history):He was fighting some Zoras who turned one their King Zora, Link came and saved him and his King. Atton is the best swordsmen and archer the Zoras have.
    RP Sample (So I know if you're worthy enough XD!) *Atton meets Link once more* Link i owe you a life deat. I must help you on your quest to save Zelda. Its a great way for me to repay you for what you have done for my people. Please Link, I look up to you as a Zora king. Please???

OOC: It's a little too late!^^; Sorry.

IC: "Hello. My name is Link, and your's?" greeted Link. He went up and shaked hands.
    "I'm sorry for this comotion," he said, "Would you like to join me in my quest to rescue Zelda? If so, we leave tommorrow at dawn."
    Link turned around and thought to himself.
    I hope Zelda is okay.

OOC: Sorry, not much action in this post.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back