• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legendaries are Over-Rated

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2009
    I only used 1 legendary in my first team. My favorite Pokémon, except Darkurai, are not legendary.

Years
    i like the ledgends. but i dont really ever use them. i usualy have one of them per team. their not really over rated as such. dialgia is one of the more over rated but palkia is much better and people cant see that. pokemon like charizard which is rubbish in compairison with blaziken is over rated.

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
    Years
    WHAT?? I don't think ur getting what marz is meaning be over rated, AND CHARIZARD IS NOT OVER RATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Years
    I have to agree that I rarely get any satisfaction from catching legendaries. I love them all but they should be by far the hardest Pokemon to find, and finding one should be an amazing and fairly rare thing. The locations should not be pre-set.

Last edited:

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    AND CHARIZARD IS NOT OVER RATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Umm... yes it is.

The overweight lizard with wings has been overrated from RGBY tot he present. "Pokemon uses a Rock Attack! CHARIZARD fainted!" n00bs adore is for the simple fact that it looks like a dragon. If it was a sheep or something else, no one would want it. Nintendo always had favoured it. Look at poor
    Venusaur/Blastoise. If they were both Dragons people would have fangasms just at the mention of them. Bellyzrd is stupid. Sure, it maximizes its Attack, but it halves it's HP. If Charizard goes first, it dies, even if it goes last, it dies. What makes Charizard any more usable than all the other Pokemon 4x Weak against Rock? (And Stealth Rock)

Anyways... When it comes to Legendaries, anything dragonic is Overrated. Kids love dragons, and so they use Dragon Legendaries

Chibaymega12

Years
    i always liked Venusaur better than charizard any, and since my charizard is mostly ev trained, it takes three rock attacks to take my charizy out

Years
    Umm... yes it is.

The overweight lizard with wings has been overrated from RGBY tot he present. "Pokemon uses a Rock Attack! CHARIZARD fainted!" n00bs adore is for the simple fact that it looks like a dragon. If it was a sheep or something else, no one would want it. Nintendo always had favoured it. Look at poor
    Venusaur/Blastoise. If they were both Dragons people would have fangasms just at the mention of them. Bellyzrd is stupid. Sure, it maximizes its Attack, but it halves it's HP. If Charizard goes first, it dies, even if it goes last, it dies. What makes Charizard any more usable than all the other Pokemon 4x Weak against Rock? (And Stealth Rock)

Anyways... When it comes to Legendaries, anything dragonic is Overrated. Kids love dragons, and so they use Dragon Legendaries

thank you. charizard is more well known than coca cola. its too over rated and its not even very good. and it grrr i just hate charizard, i have never liked it.

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    i always liked Venusaur better than charizard any, and since my charizard is mostly ev trained, it takes three rock attacks to take my charizy out

Probably they come from Pokemon that suck or weren't trained properly.

What about a STABed Stone Edge comming off a Swords Dancing Rhyperior? Or a Head Smashing Relicanth? Both of those I own, and they're EV trained in just the right stats.

And don't forget Stealth Rock. Charizard gets raped in the ass so hard by it it gets mentally scarred for the rest of its life.

Gabri

m8
    Years
    Yes, it's true. Suicune is the only legendary I would have in my party. Every time I catch a legendary, it is sent to the box. If it is Suicune, maybe - MAYBE - it is moved to my team.

Chibaymega12

Years
    Suicune, in my oppinion, is one of the less over rated pokemon, seeing as you have to train it relatively alot to get the best moves and stats out of it

Shinji_

Paul addicted
    Years
    Your are right they'res no fun in training a pokemon thats already high leveled. It's more fun training normal pokemon =) The only legendar I would have in my team is an Articuno im just like you.

Back