• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legendaries for Shinies

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2015
    Hello, I have a large amount of legendaries on my Pokemon X version that i will be trading for shiny pokemon. I know not many people would want to do a trade with one of their shinies, but I will take ANY shiny for one of the legendaries. Also if you want one of the legendaries, but dont have a shiny to trade (or just dont want to lose a shiny) then still make an offer. I have the following legendaries up for trade.

Deoxys (Speed) lv.30
    Moltres lv.50
    Raikou lv.62
    Rayquaza lv.50
    Thundurus lv.40
    Kyurem lv.75
    Jirachi (nicknamed WisHxMakeR) lv.100
    Mewtwo lv.70
    Zapdos lv.50
    Entei lv.100
    Terrakion lv.45
    Cobalion lv.45
    Reshiram lv.54
    Mesprit lv.50
    Azelf lv.50

If anybody is interested in trading, feel free to add me. Me friend code is 3007-8148-9544

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2015
    Mr_Nesley I will check their stats and update the board asap.

Klay and theArlux i would be happy to trade witn you, and added you both as friends on my 3DS.

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2015
    I didnt see the message until now. I updated the original post with my friend code, but I wont be abke to trade for about an hour. If that time wint work then let me know when will :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back