• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

legendaries

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2009
    what do you think about the whole event legendaries you either have to wait for an event or buy a datel action replay and possably mess up your game with glitches what do you think?!

xXI JOE IXx

I didn't like event only legendarys, but now they are on wi-fi I couldn't care less :D

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
  • I hate the legendary events because only VERY few events come to Australia, so it makes it extremely hard, but regardless I still dont cheat.

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
  • I dislike legendary events because they rarely come to New Zealand and I can't connect to Wi-Fi with my DS. >_<;; And, what's more, I've never seen an Action Replay for sale, so I don't even have the option of cheating. XD;

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • To be honest, it's those stupid events that made me stop caring about pokedex completion to begin with. >_>

Torii

GX Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2011
    Like others i dislike cheating I catch legendaries fairly~ but i don't use them i catch them for show~ Im close to obtaining all the legendaries, i obtained so many already without cheating and it feels like more of a accomplishment when i catch one with that being said Events are also helpful I dislike pokemon give aways but recieving items such as membership card is more suitable because You have to catch them~

pierocks

emerald leader
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2009
    i hate it cuz unless you live in the place were the events at or your rich and can fly there your out of luck

i just got pwned by a kadabra in pokemon pearl my machoke cant touch it

Like others i dislike cheating I catch legendaries fairly~ but i don't use them i catch them for show~ Im close to obtaining all the legendaries, i obtained so many already without cheating and it feels like more of a accomplishment when i catch one with that being said Events are also helpful I dislike pokemon give aways but recieving items such as membership card is more suitable because You have to catch them~
    i feel the same i have all but darkai cheat to get shaymin cheat to get arcues cheat to get

Last edited:
    Back