• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Legendaries

MrGriszell

Madara
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021
    Deoxys still was not in the games that the forms were introduced. You also could not catch it in Sapphire or Emerald which has his fourth form. You had to get an outside event item in order to even unlock the feature to catch him which is the exact same thing as what we do now and just get them free of charge through Wifi Downloads. If you don't get the download then he's not in the game at all.

Same will happen with mewtwo. If we are required to get a specific item they may or may never be handed out then Mewtwo isn't in the game itself and is added in once you get the outside trigger to unlock his event or unless we download him from Wifi.

You can't really compare mewtwo with deoxys. With all the advertisement mewtwo is getting in the game I'm 100% sure that it will be available in game. Especially since team flare's admin are scientist and professor sycamore has some connection with Kanto

Also I hope we get a ton of legendary pokemon maybe like 12 new ones. I'm not sure why people are hating on them , the way I see it the more the merryer. These are pokemon that are a challenge to catch , especially if they roam around. They are like trophies and are much more fun to catch than random grass encounters

Be honest which is more entertaining hunting for legendaries or just regular pokemon

Shrew

is a Shrew
    Years
    Sequels and remakes, such as Emerald, FRLG, Platinum, HGSS, and BW2, tend to have more (old) legendaries available compared to the games that begin their generations. I can't remember Diamond/Pearl having any legendaries from Gens 1-3. Nor can I remember Black/White having any catchable from Gens 1-4. (Correct me if I'm wrong.)

X/Y could be different, though:

1) Mewtwonite X and Y are items obtainable in each version. I think it's a safe bet that Mewtwo will be available in-game, or at least through event.

2) Shiny Creation trio event. Remember how the shiny beast trio event given at the end of Gen IV unlocked Zoroark? Although this event most likely have to do with new pokemon being introduced, there's a possibility there could be some reverse-Shinto ruins thing.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I'm sure Mewtwo will be in the games somehow, be it in game event like Deoxys in FrLgE or like Mewtwo was in Cerulean cave... you know they could make a cavern and save it for post E4...or until we defeat them a number of times...like in the old games.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    How often do the first two versions of new generations have older Legendary Pokémon in them anyway? I might be remembering this wrong but with the exception of Gold and Silver, Ruby/Sapphire, Diamond/Pearl, and Black/White didn't really have any of the older legendaries available in-game unless they were from an event.

I'm not really sure we'll find very much of the older legendaries in these games with the possible exception of Mewtwo. I think they'd want to focus more on the new Legendary Pokémon of this generation before putting the older legendaries in with the likely third version or sequels.

Years
    Personally, I'd like to see the Weather Trio like we did in HG/SS. But I have a feeling we'll see the Creation Trio play a part in the story.

Entei, Raikou, and Suicune were given away as Shinies and they were used to find Zoroark in Gen V. So maybe the shiny Creation Trio will play a part, perhaps small, in Gen VI.

Years
    How often do the first two versions of new generations have older Legendary Pokémon in them anyway? I might be remembering this wrong but with the exception of Gold and Silver, Ruby/Sapphire, Diamond/Pearl, and Black/White didn't really have any of the older legendaries available in-game unless they were from an event.

I'm not really sure we'll find very much of the older legendaries in these games with the possible exception of Mewtwo. I think they'd want to focus more on the new Legendary Pokémon of this generation before putting the older legendaries in with the likely third version or sequels.
    Never...not even Gold and Silver had old generation legendaries (having lacked the birds and Mewtwo, and of course Mew). Now if these games were to have Mewtwo in them, even as an in game event (like Mew in Emerald) it'll break that tradition.

Water Gym Leader

Arlyn Aquos
    Years
    Personally, I'd like to see the Weather Trio like we did in HG/SS. But I have a feeling we'll see the Creation Trio play a part in the story.

Entei, Raikou, and Suicune were given away as Shinies and they were used to find Zoroark in Gen V. So maybe the shiny Creation Trio will play a part, perhaps small, in Gen VI.

I like this theory, like maybe you take all three to a point in Kalos and awaken Arceus.

Years
    I like this theory, like maybe you take all three to a point in Kalos and awaken Arceus.
    That would be cool...(though I'll mean I'll need to find a way to get Dialga and the other shinies as I don't have them...well I can still get Pal and Gira as their event's aren't over...) maybe it'll even come with a Mega stone...reveal MegaArceus! The god of all Megas!

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2017
    I think 6 legends from Kalos is enough, 3 from other regions.
    I hope this time the method is challenging and fun like the regis from RSE.

Cameo

Superior heat protecter!
    Years
    I actually hope we get more than six legendaries in this generation. Although as this is the sixth generation it could happen that they want to go with number six being somehow mystical and the thing of this generation.

Overall if you think about it, there will propably be about two to three legendaries to be distributed through Events so six is quite a small number. I think the main trio which propably presents the circle of life and some other, so called pseudo-trio will happen. But then it would be great to get about two others for example as a duo because it has already been stated that none of Kalos pokémon will receive Mega Evolutions. :P

Also if you think about that DNA-symbol in the game's logos it is accurate to say that the third one of the main trio will have yellow in it's design. The DNA symbol has yellow, blue and red in it and so far Xerneas is blue and Yveltal is red.

But this is just my speculation, what do you think about? :D

Back