• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Legendary Battles

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2016
    Help. When I use XSE and PKSVUI I can't make a legendary battle. Can you also make the pokemon go away and not reappear in one step.

Shadowraze

ur mum
    Years
  • By you can't make, you don't know how to? Or you just can't make the script work? If so post your script here.

If you can't script some things yet I suggest you read my scripting tutorial and diegoisawesome's tutorial on how to script in XSE.

I'll give an example anyways lol

Spoiler:

That's a simple wildbattle script I'll leave it up to you to edit the script to change it to a legendary cause as of now it's a simple encounter battle with a pikachu. You'd have to change the hex values in the cry command and the wildbattle command for your legendary battle to work.

Also for it to not reappear, you have to input 300 (that's the flag I set up in the script up there you can change it toanother as long as it's a safe flag) in the person ID in the events tab of the OW of your legendary mon.

Here's the pokemon list to serve as your guide. ;)
    Spoiler:

Sayuri

人生忘れられた
    Years
  • If you wrote the script in the exact format showed, you shouldn't have any definition errors, so I'm assuming either you entered a pointer incorrectly or it doesn't point to anything.

I'll give another example more in the style of a FRLG legendary battle:
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Is there a way to script a legendary battle where the legendary runs away before the player can do anything like the bird trio in x&y? If not, just a way to make it run like the dog trio?

Last edited:
    Back