• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legendary Beasts!

Which Legendary Beast is your favourite?

• Entei

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • Raikou

Votes: 17 32.1%
  • Suicune

Votes: 21 39.6%

• Total voters

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    (I checked, this hasn't been done in the last month)
    Which Legendary Beast is your favourite?
    Entei:
    Spoiler:

Raikou:
    Spoiler:

Or Suicune:
    Spoiler:

Ayselipera

Raikou has always been my favorite of the beasts. I've never actually used it though, since I never bother with legendaries. So with that said it's the design I'm really basing my opinion of it on. My other reasoning is that Suicune and Entei have mostly stolen the spotlight from Raikou and I feel as though it's a little neglected. :( I've forced myself to love it out of pity.

Raikou is the electric type and the strongest of the three I pick Raikou.

If I remember correctly I think Suicune actually has the best distribution of its stats with Raikou coming second.

Haberdasher

suffers from nostalgia
    Years
  • I like Raikou's design and stats, but have a grudge against it since it was the only one I never managed to catch or even encounter in the original GSC. Entei and Suicune are both okay design-wise in my book, but Suicune's probably better for battle so I voted for it.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Definitely Suicune, always loved water types. Plus Suicune is the best stat wise and looks wise as well. ;)

KitKat13

i'm on the right track, baby
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 17, 2012
    Suicune, I think it is the most unique among all legendary beasts, and water type! <3

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I used to really like Suicune because it was pretty but over time, the lump thing under its mouth really started to bug me and I don't really like it much anymore. :(

I actually don't... really like any of them... but if I had to pick one, I'd probably pick Raikou because I generally just like electric types more.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • I am going with the flow and am choosing Raikou.Solenmly because it's appearance is much more intimidating and Suicune has been overated and overkilled in my eyes. I used to like Entei, but I find it's design lacking of colour and it's just bland. :|

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2020
    It's between Entei and Suicune for me. Raikou was always just... there. I never paid much attention to it... but in that little comic picture Raikou was pretty epic!!!! XD

Years
  • Suicune is my favorite, even though I preferred it when I thought its name was pronounced Sy-coon like in Pokémon Stadium 2, haha. It's one of my favorite Water types, and Water is my favorite type, so...

Entei is in second. He always seemed so majestic, like a huge lion. I like Raikou, too, but IMO he's nowhere near the other two.

Back